Surely not a conspiracy at getting 5 clean sheets ?

Surely there can't be a conspiracy against getting 5 clean sheets ?

In my current season, 5 times I have kept clean sheets in 4 consecutive matches, and 4 times in the 5th game the opposition have been awarded a penalty (seems to have happened too many times to be a coincidence) and the other time was just a long range goal :mad:

There isn't. You're making problems that don't exist again. Why would SI include this? The ME isn't scripted like it is in Pro Evo where you're more likely to hit the bar in the last couple of minutes.

It would be the world's weirdest scripting to rig such a thing.

5 times is not enough for you to claim it's "happened too many times to be a coincidence." Lots of weird things can happen a handful of times - how many times did a late own goal snatch utd some points, earlier in this season? - it's only when they happen consistently over seasons that you can be validly concerned.

Anyway, I've got my "Parked the Bus" award. Keep plugging away, and I'm sure you'll get yours.

I've managed the Park the tank achievement. It took several seasons in Brazil do it, the State Championship the team competed in was a joke, and it did seem like the game was against me but once I managed it I went 16 without conceeding.

The game isn't actually against you, but probability is.

Seriously ? :D:eek: :confused:

Not sure if it's true but was just trying to make a point.

Read in an official Playstation magazine a few years ago about a debate between Pro Evo and Fifa, with Fifa claiming certain parts of Pro Evo were scripted to make it more interesting or entertaining, like hitting the woodwork when a goal down in the last minute. It's referenced all over the place if you search for 'pro evo scripting' or the like on google.

Archived