I might have to play with patch 10.2 again

i just cannot score under patch 10.3. Not only that, almost every time I look at my players ratings at half time I always see a player with a 5 rating (mostly defenders).

Away from the patch...

All I get is "needs physio blah blah" or "needs treatment blah blah"

Rampant need of treatment and I'm like "Does this ever happen to the computer?"

I have heard a lot of people speaking of how many more goals they are scoring, your doing something wrong, like playing Nugent upfront or something?

How is the problem manifesting itself OP are you creating CCC but not scoring them or are you not able to create chances? If you let us know we may be able to help.

I was kind of expecting a few of these threads. I think a lot of people expected the solution to the 'superkeeper' bug in 10.2 to be an increase in strikers ability to finish 1-1 chances wheras the correct solution was to stop so many of those unrealistic chances being created in the first place.

How is the problem manifesting itself OP are you creating CCC but not scoring them or are you not able to create chances? If you let us know we may be able to help.

I was kind of expecting a few of these threads. I think a lot of people expected the solution to the 'superkeeper' bug in 10.2 to be an increase in strikers ability to finish 1-1 chances wheras the correct solution was to stop so many of those unrealistic chances being created in the first place.

Its prolly cause it's my third season, prolly got tougher. I didn't start from scratch when I applied the patch.

Looks like I'm gunna be fighting relegation this season (2 goals from 8 games). I don't mind fighting relegation though but I'll get the sack and it's not as easy to find a job in this version.

I've always wanted to take a team down just to bring them back up anyway but they keep sacking me.

Its prolly cause it's my third season, prolly got tougher. I didn't start from scratch when I applied the patch.

Looks like I'm gunna be fighting relegation this season (2 goals from 8 games). I don't mind fighting relegation though but I'll get the sack and it's not as easy to find a job in this version.

I've always wanted to take a team down just to bring them back up anyway but they keep sacking me.

I didnt start from scratch with the new patch and am doing pretty amazing and scoring goals, ive only lost 2 games in 13 and im wolves.

I've had to start a new game with the patch. I carried on an Arsenal save where I'd spent years working on an absolutely unbeatable tactic, had been unbeaten in my 10th season, patched, and then lost 3 in a row. I just didn't have the heart to spend ages tweaking these same players into a new formation and tactic, so I've started a new game with Millwall, and it's much more fun.

The ME is much better, but I've found it impossible to carry on doing as well in a previously saved game as I had been doing. New game, though, I'm doing well, creating chances and actually scoring them, my defence can actually defend, etc. It's great.

Archived