Ever seen this?

Zaki attempts to tear up his contract

Amir Zaki has indicated to the press that he has filed a complaint with the player status committee after harchester managers recent verbal attack on him.

He plans to terminate his contract under the 'sporting just cause' clause in new transfer regulations.

First off, he skipped training twice so I fined him 2 weeks wages twice. I never once verbally attacked him.

Second, He has already signed for another club which will go through at the end of the season. If he is successful, will I lose the cash I am going to make on him?

Third, what a complete *****! don't ever sign zaki!!

Or don't ever fine him 2 weeks wages as a start?

If a player skips training because he is sulking, he is getting fined 2 weeks wages. That's just how I do things. I run the club with an iron fist and if a player skips training for any reason, he is out of the club forever.

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press Alt and F9
  • A picture will be saved to a screenshots folder, in the FM10 folder in your documents
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

How to Add Links

At the top of the forum, go to 'quick links' then 'edit options'. At the bottom, select 'enhanced interface' and save the changes. This will give you access to the extra posting tools that make it easier to post links. Once you've done this, highlight the word you wish to turn into a link, then use the link button (looks like a little globe) to paste in the direct Url to your screenshot.

If you run the club with an "iron fist", prior to his agreeing a move to another club, you might have arranged for a "little accident" ;)

EDIT: After seeing the screenshot, if you didn't make any verbal attacks, then we need a "Defamation of Character" button :p

Mutual Termination?

No mutual termination option either. And get this, he still didn't turn up for training and got fined 2 weeks wages again and had the audacity to say he was being unfairly treated. :D

I can keep fining him and fining him until he leaves.

Archived