Stockport County (SOMS) with a difference ;)

Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

'We've done it,'

Immediately the several forum users logged onto their accounts. Straight into the FMH off topic thread to discuss their amazing win.

Crickie: Well then lads what shall we do with it.

Ridley99: I don't know, how about a few super cars each.

Livi: Meh.

Scott: How about a football club?

Ridley99: We should really wait for the rest of the guys to decide what to do.

Crickie: Fair enough. I'll get the cheque tommorow.

If you want to be involved with this SOMS/Sign up please post. Likewise if you want to be taken out of the SOMS/Sign up please say and will take you out. PM me if you want to be involved or want taking out.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Note: If you don't know what you're signing up to, then I'll explain: Basically you'll become part of the Stockport County board and will make decisions on players, tactics etc.
will join as it sounds interesting but don't really understand what you have to do?

That :thup:

How many people are on this board :D

Stockport announce new owners

Stockport County have today been taken over by an internet forum consortium who recently won the lottery. They have paid just a pound for the club but have to pay off millions of pounds worth of debt. One member of the consortium is local Stockport resident and fanatic ism-scfc, he is said to be over the moon. The consortium have announced a man known as M as their manager. He is thought to have vast knowledge of Football thanks to Ridley99 another member of the consortium who, has recently been scouting for Manchester United and South Shields FC Under-10's. Another member of the consortium is known to police due to a massive cheating fraud. 'Scottc18' has been known to cheat on a popular PSP game. Exciting times for Stockport ahead.

'Twas a joke. :D

I'm thinking of installing a moderator type figure for the thread. This is to make sure people vote for all things and if they fail to vote on a set number of occasions they will be replaced.

Does anyone want to be moderator? If so post in here and put it in your location so the other users in the sign up know.

In the FMH Off-Topic thread

Mighty owl: so then boys, Stockport County

ww-fc-4-life: Yeah it's :cool:

Crickie: Right we need to hold votes...

Ridley99: Youre right.

Scottc18: where's that annoying little...

m1234566778: Who me?

Ridley99: Yes.

LiviforLife: I thought I was the annoying little...

Scottc18: No it's m.

Ridley99: as I was saying votes will be made regarding the major decisions of the club.

* Neither me or livi are little annoying in real life.

** Ridley99 normally takes on the role of deciding what happens irl on here so this is kept as realistic as possible.

Archived