How many active users in the FM Forums?

I was wondering - I take part in a good deal of forums related to both business and leisure, but no one comes close to this one in terms of activity.

Truly amazing.

Anyway, this must be an incredible success story for Sega/SI.

Congrats to the people who make these forums so good, users, mods, etc.

Just thought about it today after a while not posting (and missing it).

Of course, sometimes you bump into a not-so-friendly-or-polite-user, but that´s life.

Cheers,

Tele

Before the software change around 3 months ago

Hmmm.....

Was that when I would post something and it would just appear on a completely different part of the forums, sometimes it would be my name but not even remotely close to what I wrote? I would even try to quote what I just posted to laugh but it would change again and yet again appear elsewhere on the forums. The place was messed up for a day. What a comedy :D

And as for what the OP said; I have yet to come across a busier, more active online forum.

Hmmm.....

Was that when I would post something and it would just appear on a completely different part of the forums, sometimes it would be my name but not even remotely close to what I wrote? I would even try to quote what I just posted to laugh but it would change again and yet again appear elsewhere on the forums. The place was messed up for a day. What a comedy :D

And as for what the OP said; I have yet to come across a busier, more active online forum.

I rember that. :D

Hmmm.....

I broke the French Football Thread :(

Archived