Will 10.3 be save-game compatible ?

just face the fact that the game is never fixed until the 3rd patch. dont buy it on release. buy in feb at half price in time for the 3rd patch. when SI start losing money because everybody is buying it at half price they will start to think twice about releasing a game with bugs that takes 3 patches to fix

just face the fact that the game is never fixed until the 3rd patch. dont buy it on release. buy in feb at half price in time for the 3rd patch. when SI start losing money because everybody is buying it at half price they will start to think twice about releasing a game with bugs that takes 3 patches to fix

I've had more value-for-money in terms of enjoyment from the game since it came out than I have for anything else I've bought since then. Its not perfect and never will be, but its hardly a disaster of a game.

i never said it was a disaster or i didnt enjoy it. but when you constantly get screwed over by the ME every year until the 3rd patch it does annoy you a bit. dont you agree?

Are you guys saying the match engine still isnt any good in patch .2? I just bought the game because i heard people were saying it is good... no?

its better than when the game was released in some ways but worse in others. defenders still run in opposite directions. illusion of super keepers as a result of too many unrealistic CCC's. still far too many long shots no matter how you set tactics. teams losing OR winning in cups when they shouldnt have (penalties). i could go on.

in fairness to SI, they do usually get it more or less right after the 3rd patch (9.3 was the last best version i played). I just dont see how the game can go backwards twice from 9.3 before it improves. Thats saying 10.3 is going to be an improvement but in the past the 3rd patch has always more or less sorted the game out

This basically... no point buying this game until the third patch anymore.

This basically... no point buying this game until the third patch anymore.

well i wont be anyway. i have always bought the game on release day every year and after the farce last year with the activation and then the problems that didnt get fixed till the 9.3 patch, i thought it couldnt get any worse.

Thankfully this year they sorted the activation out but the ME problems still occur which have been present for years. There are even ME problems that were present on release that was fixed in the 9.3 patch. So if something was fixed in 9.3 why was it back it 10. It doesnt make any sense.

No doubt i'll get to October/November and buy the game because i really cant wait but i dont want to. I dont see why i should pay £30 for a game that im not satisfied with until February/March when i could wait and get it for £15 but i suppose thats down to me

Yeah..

Wait until next year, when SI releases "Data updates" DLC lol

SI really should just release a data update next year instead of a new game with yet another pointless feature which screws the game up. I think the game has been "polished" enough aswell so that can stop.

Spend a year sorting out the ME, remove press conferences, put less focus on team talks as regards to the match performance/result and it will be sorted.

It is a very good game. Dont get me wrong, but quite simply there are things that are wrong which shouldnt be. Especially when its the same problems year on year, they get fixed year on year for that version of the game but as soon as the next years game is released the problem is back again. This is mostly the defending with the ME. IMO it was near enough sorted with 9.3 but come release of 10 its back again. There is no excuse for that

Archived