*** Official Patch 10.3 Thread ***

There's no patch 10.3, so why should there be a thread about it?

Correction: why should there be another thread about it?

No, we follow rules. Is it half term or something again?

Read the rules, there will be a thread sticky'd when the patch is released

TBH I dont go over the Rules everyday and are you saying they have banned people talking about Patch 10.3 ... ha that makes me laugh

TBH I dont go over the Rules everyday and are you saying they have banned people talking about Patch 10.3 ... ha that makes me laugh

Where'd he say that?

And you don't need to go over the rules every day. Just a little rational thought and using the search function will get you places :thup:

i saw the "official" title and thought bloody hell its out early................then i realised its another pointless thread!!!

People shouldn’t make pointless threads, multiple times.

Ahh there you go... If it's in the wrong place won't the Moderators move it and do their job ???

Give them time. :thup:

what a rude post :thdn::thdn::thdn:
It's normally the people with 100's of posts... cause they like to stick up to the Admins and Mods
Good good, I created a thread like this, but the gay, stuck up their arse people, kept sayin this is in the wrong area to create a thread and told me to move it... Who do they think they are ???

Yes, your right my post was very rude.

There will be a thread about the patch when it is released.

There are also many threads on what should be in the patch, perhaps you'd be better using one of those.

And to call this the 'official' thread and all others would be deleted is a bit presumptuous, don't you think??

Archived