I hope the now patch will fix early Goals...

In my first season, I had a goal scored for me in :19, :22, and a couple between :30 and 1:00. I also had a few scored against me. That was with an editored Isthmian Premier League side. Since then, they are rare and far between. I don't figure to ever break my personal record of :19...

So half the people want late goals stopped, now this thread wants early goals stopped. What next? No goals? Give me strength people, its football, its about scoring goals. If these goals happened for your teams you'd all be opening up threads 'I scored in 10 seconds, whats your quickest?' but as its the AI, it must be a bug.

And yes it is your tactics.

Ummm, my concern is actually that my team scores too many goals in the first 60 seconds. I have scored a goal less than 30 seconds into a game in each of the 9 seasons I've played so far (I've just taken that from the 'fastest goal' records on the records page).

That alone I think is too much (I'm pretty sure there is no team that can say that IRL, I can't remember the last time my team EVER scoring that quickly), but like I said earlier, if I have the time I will get some actual statistics from my game, and the corresponding real life statistics to make a fair comparison.

There is nothing wrong with the tactics re. early goals.

It's the team talks. Get the right team talk and it gives you a goal. If I'm losing at half time I pretty much always score after 45-49 minutes. In reverse if you say the wrong this it all but guarantees an instant goal for your opponents.

bild9bo.png

I know it´s some way down to tactics, anyway i have considered goals inn the 1' min. with meny different teams and tactics.

haha, this is starting to get funny.

I dont know how to play a game. Let´s patch it.

Archived