I Cannnot Believe it!!

On my game an unknown who got put in charge of Brazil was sacked because he drew 1-1 with Australia in a friendly. That was funny

Now that is funny - lol.

I remember getting sacked as USA manager after losing to Mexico in the Gold Cup. Like that would ever happen with how little people care about the Gold Cup here.

Now that is funny - lol.

I remember getting sacked as USA manager after losing to Mexico in the Gold Cup. Like that would ever happen with how little people care about the Gold Cup here.

I forgot to mention the bit that was the funny bit, he'd only been in charge for 3 days.

Barnet your comment is not helpful or wanted now get off us Firm football manager players that want to make this website for the people that saw this game through to what it is today, unlucky mate thats .2 at its best:) 6-5 i meen are what tactics are you playing coz if it is not a Overly attacking set up then the game has set out to make Argentina win at any cost id be fuming

Bojan seriously 'the game has set out to make Argentina win' what are you on about?

The OP obviously got his tactics wrong in the second half where Argentina got all their three goals that led to the win. Probably be shouted down. You getting sacked is likely, Brazil and Argentina are passionate about their football and hate losing to fierce rivals.

Whoever that is

passarella was the argentinean team captain in world cup '78 - which they won. is considered by many as one of the best defenders in argentinean history.

he had a very successful coaching career at River Plate (his first club) in the early 90s which he coached for about 5 years and won several championships and tournaments.

he was the argentinean national team coach in world cup '98 (France), and if memory doesn't fail me argentina reached the quarter finals (not impressive for argentina but then again argentina hasn't been impressive in world cups for 20 years now).

currently he is the president of River Plate (took office beginning january this year)

Archived