Level 10 england

• 3 months later...

Its not messed up. Round naming is "messed" up.

Its just more rounds than "normal". PL teams enter at round 5 rather than round 3. But its still the same level...

And i cant get why ppl just dont read the original post by SuperBladesman rather than posting new posts. Its ALL explained in the FIRST post. Also download links given. :)

READ: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

It's not more rounds, it's just SB was unable to name them correctly I believe. I think the earliest round he could name was the 1st qualifying round, when IRL there is 2 before that (1st and 2nd preliminary rounds), so the naming of the rounds are 2 rounds wrong, if you get what I mean.

So the Prem/Championship sides still enter at what is the 3rd round in real life, but just called the 5th round on the update.

For the record I am on the verge of making Brackley a Premiership side, and this is the best save I think I have ever had, playing that low down to start with, you have to use your own skills alot more.

i'm having a problem with the 64bit/32bit thing which i still dont understand. any other place to download where it will be different?

can anyone help with this because i'd love to start at level 11

Archived