Snow!

I just had my first game played in snow and have to admit by being really impressed with view of it in the 3d engine. Despite owning the game for nearly 3 months this is the first time i've seen a game played in snow (due to mainly managing in the A-League). Its fantastic to see that the game still holds a few surprises for me :)

What are the features or events that have caught you by surprise just when you thought you had the game figure out?

I hate the snow, it looks tacky! Its also hard to see the ball with my struggling eyes!

Same here.

When I first saw it I thought it looked awesome, then realised the match was really hard to watch.

I love the rain though, matches in the rain look brilliant.

No disrespect, but games are supposed to be hard to follow in the snow. I coach high school soccer in Colorado. We typically have one or two games a season in a snow storm. You can't see anything from the touchline. As to the FM game, if you want to see snow, coach in Sweden. I was fortunate to see it on the demo while coaching IFK Goteborg.

No disrespect, but games are supposed to be hard to follow in the snow. I coach high school soccer in Colorado. We typically have one or two games a season in a snow storm. You can't see anything from the touchline. As to the FM game, if you want to see snow, coach in Sweden. I was fortunate to see it on the demo while coaching IFK Goteborg.

It's not the fact that the view is obscured that I don't like, that would be fair enough. It is the camera movement with the falling snow that I don't like, it hurts my eyes. I suffer from astigmatism though, so that might make things worse for me.

Not so hard it risks an epileptic fit! Them white dots zipping across the screen = Grrr!

Not so hard it risks an epileptic fit! Them white dots zipping across the screen = Grrr!

LOL. Just don't stare too long then.

It's not the fact that the view is obscured that I don't like, that would be fair enough. It is the camera movement with the falling snow that I don't like, it hurts my eyes. I suffer from astigmatism though, so that might make things worse for me.

I have an astigmatism too. Eventually, I will have to have a prism put in my right lens of my glasses. Oh well...who needs to see anyway?

Archived