fixture cheating

my brother told me about this before he reckons the cup draws were rigged we actually got in to an argument over it so to see i tried it out before the cup draw i saved the game each time the same draw came out

man utd vs scuntorpe

liv vs bolton

chelsea vs qpr

man city vs arsenal me !!!

there were others drawn but i just said i wud mention thease

so i reloaded it and the same fortunately i beat mancity 4 7 so went in to the next draw and the same all top teams at home me away to liverpool is there something it cud not be bad luck is this a bug or something more sinister you can all try and im sure its the same

You need to load the game the day before, the draw is done as the game processes, that's why you were getting the 'same draw'. Thanks.

oh rite cheers i was just wondering i just got into it with him coz i did not notice it before and didn't believe him that explains it

It's called being a rival to Man U/Fergie and it works like this:

You get really awful draws from the FA in return for the Mancs getting really easy ones.

What, you thought you would get a fair deal at least? Nope, not when you are rival to the Mancs/Fergie.

Good to see SI put this in, realism > *

Ellis, a sports hatred can only go so far. I'm a liverpool fan so I have a hatred of Man Utd myself but calling them by that reference is too far and disrespectful. Just think how you'd feel if it had been your relative on that plane.

Ellis didn't say anything about planes.

Ellis didn't say anything about planes.

No Wonky he called Man Utd the Munichs which is disrespectful to all those affected by the disaster.

Ellis that is really crossing the line. Being a Utd fan myself I always respect any disaster that has happened in the game of football no matter the team

No Wonky he called Man Utd the Munichs which is disrespectful to all those affected by the disaster.

Ellis that is really crossing the line. Being a Utd fan myself I always respect any disaster that has happened in the game of football no matter the team

I didn't notice that. I'll back out quietly. :thup:

Archived