My Thoughts

I think fm 2010 is a massive improvement on any other game out there, including fm09, I think everyone complaining about this and that needs to realise that one, its only a game, two with the match engine pre, 2/3d we had to use our head to play out the match, now its been brought into the game we get to see it, i mean before we could see it how many times did our center back fuff up without us knowing?

I love how fast the game is, the playabilty keep it up si

Boooo! Poor show jackwilshere :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

EDIT: Did not see apology was written as I was writing this post at the same time.

I've read loads of posts by him like that. Read one where he called someone crap at the game because they were stuggling and said he himself was finding it easy....playing as Arsenal!

I'm guessing he is very young and a bit immature.

Yeah, Fm2010, is by far the best game out there, when you play only a couple of leagues! If only it didnt have such a serious error that it cannot be played by some of us. Ive been playing since cm96/97 and ive never had FM **** up as badly as this one. I had 20 leagues going only 3 playable and then i get the dreaded crash dump. Until Si sorts this out it makes the game pretty pointless, because its not a matter of IF but WHEN the game is going to crash!!! If you put few leagues and few players on then your cool, but its just not as realistic and this is meant to be the most realistic football manager sim out there!

Rant Over.

YOUNG AND A BIT IMATURE, HARDLY!! i just get annoyed when people come on here after loosing 3-0 moaning, saying im gunna brek the disk and never play this game, agaim, because a player just scored a 40 yeard shot which would never happen in real life, i mean sort the problem out yourself, and not just moan

YOUNG AND A BIT IMATURE, HARDLY!! i just get annoyed when people come on here after loosing 3-0 moaning, saying im gunna brek the disk and never play this game, agaim, because a player just scored a 40 yeard shot which would never happen in real life, i mean sort the problem out yourself, and not just moan

To be fair Jack, your posts do seem to be by a young teenager at best...

And by my reckoning you are not even 18 until next month, Mr Wilshere!

Archived