Job Offer What to Do.....

I am currently Everton Manager (2011) after being Aston Villa for 3 years.

Coming to end of first season with Everton and looks like I am going finish 4th in the league.

Got great Strikers Yakubu 35 Goals, James Vaughan 20, Andy Johnson 20 and Pazzini 15.

Anywhere Just been offered the Job for AC milan who want me to win the Serie A within 2 years.

I am enjoying managering Everton but AC Milan could be a real challenge as never seem to do well in Italy with my english tactics :p

Please help me decide Thanks Guys!!

I am currently Everton Manager (2011) after being Aston Villa for 3 years.

Coming to end of first season with Everton and looks like I am going finish 4th in the league.

Got great Strikers Yakubu 35 Goals, James Vaughan 20, Andy Johnson 20 and Pazzini 15.

Anywhere Just been offered the Job for AC milan who want me to win the Serie A within 2 years.

I am enjoying managering Everton but AC Milan could be a real challenge as never seem to do well in Italy with my english tactics :p

Please help me decide Thanks Guys!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Macyst:

Everton has a promising future. Don't go til you can beat all top 4 icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1

Been thinking all day at work what to do. Pushing towards Milan as never managed them and like a challenge (Italy league)

Teams Below:

Ustari Howard

Alexis Hibbert

Baines Jagielka

Barzagli Cahais

Criscito Yobo

Pique Lescott

Nordtveit

Gattuso M.Johnson

Kallstrom Arteta

Martinez Foggia

Alonso McFadden

Gourcuff Cahill

Merida

Kaka

Gilardino Johnson

Aaron Pazzini

Pato James Vaughan

Millto Yakubu

What do you guys think

Ahh tough tough tough

Do you feel you've achieved all you can with Everton (at least in the near future)?

If you think you're on the brink of greatness, then you have to stay.

On the other hand, if it looks like winning the league is an impossibility with the opposition as it stands, then perhaps it's time to look at pastures new.

I always move clubs to give myself the best chance of trophies. Only when i've actually won stuff do I go back to do it again with the smaler clubs that gave me my breaks.

Another thing to consider is the package offered. At this stage of your career, a huge war chest to cement your place in history would be quite a attractive offer (In my game AC have a transfer budget of £1.1B, which I turned down because I've already achieved in europe and have no desire to give more trophies to an already successful team. When I hadn't won in europe and Lazio offered me £60m, it was a completely different situation).

And if you still can't decide, then stick with everton for the time being (unless you have a particular affinity with AC). If Milan have offered you a job, then there's bound to be other teams sniffing around too, and you can make the plunge when you've made your decision, and the timing is right for you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

If I was the Everton board I'd sack you for needing to ask other people whether you should take a different job or not instead of just deciding yourself icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's something to that, you know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gunnerfan:

I've done that every time I've taken a new post in FM (going back to the old CM3 days). And I've never gone back to an older game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too!

I've still kept the last save immediately before changing every job for every job change on my current (and very long running) FM05 career game.

I have over 17GB of FM save files stored like this, just in case. (current size of most recent save file: 1.6GB)

Archived