I'm A Failer At FM :S

No matter with what club i will start a season, i'm not doing a good results.

For ex : I opened with Sampdoria I ended 10th, I opened with City i ended 8th.

Now i'm with Werder 3 games and nnoe of the is a win :S

please can u give me some tips?

give yourself loads of friendlies at the start, sort out a tactic that works for your team. Never sign too many players for your first team... just keep going until something settles!

Did you make any big signings with those teams? Who? How much?

Good luck mate!

You seem to be conceeding a lot of late goals.

Do your players have lower fitness towards the end of the match compared to your opposition (check their condition %)?

Maybe you need to adopt a more defensive or counter mentality towards the end of games, along with time wasting.

It may be your coaches and training strategies that lead you to your poor results. When I take over a new club the first thing I do is check out my coaches and see if I need to improve or sack them (depending how much money I have to play with)

You do seem to concede a lot of late goals, maybe sign a fitness coach and increase the amount of strength and aerobic fitness you do in your training.

use the create a tactic wizard thing!! keep tweeking your tactics to see which get the best results from each game you can see if you possesion gets better, tackling, passing and if they do keep with those tactics, then i would say tweek each player role, maybe keep all your defenders defending!!

always works for me!! i have 60-70% possesion nearly every game, best taclking, heading and passing accuracy, and therfore dominate on attempts on and off goal, and if i dominbate and loose its just bad luck.

You seem to be conceeding a lot of late goals.

Do your players have lower fitness towards the end of the match compared to your opposition (check their condition %)?

Maybe you need to adopt a more defensive or counter mentality towards the end of games, along with time wasting.

Concur :thup:

Also, try using a CB stopper and a CB cover. It works for me. Good luck!

Don't understand you...
The two centre backs (centre defenders), the two guys that sit right in front of your goalkeeper. Right click on them and choose one to be your centre defender stopper and the other centre defender cover. Put the one with higher tackling attributes on stopper.

Find a tactic that suits your players. So far on FM10, I have managed four different teams in four seasons and I tend to find that I have to use a different formation at each club to get the best out of the players. It always takes me about 10-15 games at the start of the season to figure out what formation I should use.

No matter with what club i will start a season, i'm not doing a good results.

For ex : I opened with Sampdoria I ended 10th, I opened with City i ended 8th.

Now i'm with Werder 3 games and nnoe of the is a win :S

please can u give me some tips?

Change your manager reputation.

Archived