Ideas for new unlockables.

• SI Staff
No morale loss - Keep every player happy for X amount of seasons OR Have full squad harmony.

Please remember that when we put in unlockables we try and ensure they're something which can be explained away realistically and also try and come up with a sensible way of reporting the occurance to the user via. the news system.

For something like 'no morale loss' that'd be dropped from consideration because its not something which you could really 'ensure' irl.

There's a simple one I'd still like to see, which I have suggested before but was apparently missed.

It's basically just having the ability to create a profile on the game. Then you could start various new games under that profile without having to put your manager name in each time. But you could also have stats relating to your performance in the game, across all games you have going at any one time.

There's a simple one I'd still like to see, which I have suggested before but was apparently missed.

It's basically just having the ability to create a profile on the game. Then you could start various new games under that profile without having to put your manager name in each time. But you could also have stats relating to your performance in the game, across all games you have going at any one time.

this should go under the ideas for fmh11 thread insead. great sugesstion though

after the Sugar Daddy, possibly you could get to take that money and BUY a Blue Square Premier or League 2 club? thought it would be interesting to be manager but at the same time dicide your own budgets and give yourself end of month reports :L

that one sounds good but have sugar daddy and then after that you get given say £200 million to buy a club and appoint yourself manager.

but that would not mean you are the manager anymore you are the owner and therefore the game becomes football owner and how could you spend your clubs budget on buying a team for yourself for one thats theft as you are stealing the clubs money and secondly you cant have one team owning another if that team is in the same country iirc

but that would not mean you are the manager anymore you are the owner and therefore the game becomes football owner and how could you spend your clubs budget on buying a team for yourself for one thats theft as you are stealing the clubs money and secondly you cant have one team owning another if that team is in the same country iirc

didnt think of that one mate? :(

• 4 weeks later...

to be able to unlock

1.to unlock legend players from football, either to play for you or to help your squad become better or help players play better,score goals or defend better, (Like a coach).

2.to unlock player upgrades for a player from your team, a player of your choice, like for example a youth player and give them all green stats at a young age.

Foreign Youth academys/schools

Unlocks the ability to build/invest in footballing schools/academys across the globe thus giving you first refusal on some of the hottest talent coming through.

Could be unlocked if you invest in the youth or take a certain amount of youngsters through to international level.

Foreign Youth academys/schools

Unlocks the ability to build/invest in footballing schools/academys across the globe thus giving you first refusal on some of the hottest talent coming through.

Could be unlocked if you invest in the youth or take a certain amount of youngsters through to international level.

i think this is one of the best i've seen yet :)

Don't know if this has been said before but you could have an unlockable where you could have your own youth squad so that you could unearth your own talent. You could unlock it once you have had a 20 on youth policy for a season or so

After being at a prem club for a few years, with some success, it would be good if you had an offer from a lower league club to be a feeder club for you. This would guarantee that your younger players would regularly be loaned out and get match experience, thus enhancing their stats.

Man Utd have an agreement like this with Antwerp I think

Archived