Need a 30+ Goal A Season Striker - Newcastle

Nihat's brilliant, the only dodgy stat he has is composure. Saviola's a good and cheap option, Real usually want to flog him for about 3 mil. Guilherme starts good and gets better, he'll probably be on 30 a season by your second season using him as a striker. Iaquinta, if he'll leave Juve, is probably one of the best strikers in game.

Surprised Martins wasn't firing for you though, he's an extremely good striker, probably one of the best fast strikers in game thanks to twofootedness + PPMs.

as i have advised others on other threads, you should really try Henok Goitom. You should be able to get him for around 10 mil, poss less. I've had him at derby and the last 4 seasons he finished top scorer. His best was 48 in 37 prem games. He's the compete package, big, strong, quick with a great strike from range. Give him a go.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ginger_mourinho:

Danielle Vaniaggiato (sp) if you have loaded the correct database. Never had him myself but when a prem team buys him he is unstoppable.

Marica was awsome on 07, not had him on 08 but he may be worth a try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marica is just as brilliant, if not better than on '07.

hi's composure is superb and he bangs them in with ease.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

aDEBAYOR, bENDTNER </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dONT tHINK tHEY wILL cOME

Im newcastle.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oH aRE yOU?

i dIDN'T kNOW wHAT sEASON yOU aRE iN

saivet or briand and if you have money and youre not in your first season get bojan icon_razz.gif

also im juventus and in my 3rd season and trezeguet scored 30+ each season so far... i know hes a bit old but still hes a scoring machine

If you're still in your first season Jack, I'd try loaning Bojan, and also give Adriano a try. Good targetman, but if in your first season, he's still on loan at Sao Paulo, so you won't receive him until summer '08.

Saviola was average for me, I prefer taller players.

• 10 months later...

in the original DB huntelaar is still in Ajax. i saw him score a whopping 65 goals in the 2010-11 season to win european golden-boot. the game mentioned that it's exceptional since dutch league is 2nd tier and each goal is worth less the those scored in spanish or english leagues. he really wants to leave ajax, but a 25mil. offer was not enough for them.

I got to newcastle in 2013-14 and had cardozo already on the roster and really making an impact - emphesized with 20 @ long shots and free kicks. almost every DFK went in.

Archived