what prevent me from playing fm10 until next patch

dear communities, this is the first time i feel angry with fm. since 1996, always wait and happy with new fm (cm before) version. However, with fm10, with ME, I'm pretty sure stop playing from now until next patch because some ridiculous, unaccecptable (bug) events you can see on the pitch. AI players seem miss 50% one on one chances, but my worldclass players miss 99%. what a game with 10 chances one on one, 3 for kaka, 3 for higuain, 2 for ronaldo, 2 for Silva all missed (half of them players have the ball not under pressure, have plenty of time to drive the ball out side of the box), while AI have only 3 chances, with scores have under 14 finishing, under 11 composure, under pressure from my DCs but all scored.

i dont like version with goal machine, with about 60 goals per season, but with this kind of finishing from top players in fm 10, i rather say goal machine make the sound.

moaning every where about long shots, one on one but today fm 10 end from now till next patch with me by this match (were 3-0 up until 60th min then 3-3 at the end of the game with situation i mentioned above)

:mad::(:thdn::eek:

You need to study the Tactics Theoroms, this will help you alot. In my opinion there are no 'major' problems with the game currently.

well, i red it from the first day, but the thing here is missing one on one chances is nothing relevanted.

Strikers seem like to bang the ball directly to the GK or the GK likely become super keepers when we play with AI

You need to study the Tactics Theoroms, this will help you alot. In my opinion there are no 'major' problems with the game currently.

Well you opinion is plain wrong as there clearly are some major issues regarding marking, tackling and closing down. I consider them to be 'major'. SI have already said these issues will be addressed in the next patch so i'll be waiting till then.

And the thing that prevents me from playing and considering quiting the game is that my killer tactic that i created in the demo isn't working at all in the full game with a patch. :( :( Since then I'm struggling to create a tactic that works...

Well my players in non league football are not world class at all but my striker and AMC have the following records in 2 and half seasons.

FO (league only): Played 100 Scored 65

AMC (League only): Played 91 Scored 29 (rubbish first season but since then 24 from 60.

So have no real issues with them missing chances.

The contradictory nature of the complaints makes me think the game is, pretty much save a minor tweak here or there, doing very well.

People complain that strikers are scoring too many, others complain they do not score enough. Some complain making team talks impacts far too much on how their team performs, others say nothing they do makes a difference.

Both can't be true or at least both cannot be true 'bugs'.

The fact that some people claim to 'quit' the game and say it's unplayable because the ball hits the woodwork far too often shows that some go to depths others don't. I've not noticed a problem the ball hitting the bar/post and clean sheets are just about as realistic as possible (considering I attack and my defence is also one that likes to push forward often). And although I'm only in season 2, and I'm doing well, I have no goal machine. I guess its a balance that some of us find.

There's plenty for SI to do on this game and I'm sure the match engine is something that will be looked at, as it is, always.

But in my second save game, I'm having a ball. Its damn near brilliant for me. Now maybe its the way I'm playing the game, maybe its the way I manage my team - and in doing so I neither notice or am affected by these alleged issues. Not to say they don't exist, but if they the impact is practically invisible to me.

Archived