Regens in FM 2010

what do u think about regens in the new FM 2010?

i am in my 4th season and there are a lot of regens. My concern is that like in 09 they are not good enough. I bought some kids for 10 mill but they dont progress as i wished them to. Any opinions and experiences are welcome.

I am playing with Arsenal and i have good coaches and good training facilities, so i dont think this might be the problem.

Having holidayed 21 years into the future, the level of regens is fantastic. Most of the top clubs looked realistic.

I have seen that centerbacks jumping stats seem uniformly 1 lower than at the start of the game (as many people with 15 in 2030 as there were with 16 in 2009, etc.) but other than small differences like that, the game is developing a nice, well rounded bunch of newgens now.

i just signed a 19 yo french striker for free who is a wonderkid and my coaches rate him to have the potential to be as good as torres and that he would currently be a leading prem striker. I posted him in the rate my regen thread if you want to have a look his name is Antoine Monteil.

• 2 months later...

Archived