lower division teams to manage please help!

Vangelis, by what means are you planning to achieve this?

You could consider LLM - see that particular forum. (managing a team from a lowest league is not automatically playing the LLM way).

what is LLM?

as for the means, i will just try hard! what is considered to be a major achievement that not many people can do but it is achievable? that is what i want to do! which team should i try? for example if i choose a team from coca cola leagues, it is "easy" to go to premier league? i mean has anyone done it?

LLM is trying to play as realistically as possible, without accepting help/tips from others. It's not for everyone, but if you enjoy a challenging game experience and have angelical patience, it's the most satisfying way to play. See Lower League Managers forum. Read the header first though.

I have started a game as Notts Co in Coca Cola L2- It can be done you can certainly take a lower league to team to the Premier League, but its not easy. I chose Notts Co because they have recently been taken over and have a bit of money ( Istarted with £1m) and I would think you will get future investment they also have some decent players already. That doesn't mean it will be straight forward though! If you dont fancy Notts look for a side with a decent size ground this normally helps with revenue. Good Luck

If you want a really big challenge try Super Bladesman's Level 10 database edit. I'm managing @ level 10 in the East Midlands Premier League

(and teams like Luton & Notts Co. really isn't considered lower league) :D

Linky: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

He said he wanted a lower league team to provide a challenge, but one that he could realistically get to the Prem. I think Luton is quite a good shout.

Archived