achievements

If you use steam, apparantly yes.

you also get achievments, theres 70 of them, but it dosent say what you have to do, some are self-explanitory, but others will take some thinking out... the list is below. courtesy of the blog by miles :

Achievements list

He’s signed!

Clean sheet

Hat-trick

What a goal!

Top of the class

You’re up!

Cup glory!

Champions!

Double hat-track

Team performance

International superstar

Park the bus

Comeback king!

Star man

Goal machine

Unstoppable force

Iron curtain

Scoring streak

Unbeatable!

Parked the tank

National service

The boss

Superb strike

Best in Europe

Loyalty card

Qualified

Cup streak

Golden boot

Best in the world

Super cup glory

Champions streak

All around the world

You’re on fire

Do the double

Domination

Part of the furniture

Trophy hoarder

Best in the business

Freedom of the country

On top of the world

Legend

Invincible!

First victory

Confederations winner

Highlight reel

Splashing the cash

Value for money

Club legend

Cash to burn

Well travelled

Continental king

The greatest

World renowned

The professor

English hero

Scottish hero

French hero

Italian hero

Spanish hero

Brazilian hero

So that’s a lot of achievements to get your teeth stuck into then! Will anyone get them all? Without cheating?

:D

Yeah, the achievements do seem a bit erratic. I've had pop-ups saying I won my first game etc, but after that, the in-game notifications that you've won an achievement seems to have stopped (even though I've won approx 10 of them so far).

It's still a nice feature, but will certainly need polishing a little either in a patch, or for FM2011.

I agree, the achievements seem to be a bit random and as i can't find a "This achievement doesn't work" thread i'll comment here.

I've played ~30 games with barca including 17 league games and numerous cup competitions (the ingame date is 1st Jan 2010) and I've scored in every single game and still haven't been awarded "Scoring Streak" achievement, whilst like others i've been awarded the "Clean Sheet" a few times (irregardless of whether it was a clean sheet or not.

I realise it's not game breaking in any way, it'd just be nice if things worked :D.

and for what it's worth my Steam says there are only 60 aswell, tho i've not checked to see if the ones i unlock increase this number or not.

Archived