Is this 2d version weaker than 2009

I've played 3D since its introduction so couldn't possibly comment. You should try the 3D if your not happy with the 2D. If your computer couldn't play 3D previously then you should try updating your directx and your graphic card drivers.

are you talking about new 2d or 2d classic? the classic seems pretty much the same to me

I am talking about the 2d classic, the new 2d is crap, the 2d classic seems the same but it moves different, not so smooth like the 09 one, it looks like an unfinished work, i like the rebound ball, but the movement of the game it`s not so realistic, the passes (the long pass) , the dribbling, the creativity, the ball heading(jumping) it`s so unrealistic.

The game doesn`t create an realistic match, the players play in a different mode.

You should try the 3D if your not happy with the 2D.

I did tried the 3d, just to try it, it`s ok but I`m an 2d way.

I love the 2d from FM, I always did, I like to let my imagination to play with the 2d, but this year it`s worse than the 2009 edition.

I started this thread because I think there are many like me who still enjoy the 2d and don`t want the 2d to go down in the detriment for 3d.

I actually found the Classic 2D smoother than FM09. No jerking or lagging at all. Okay so its not a long term game yet, but even during loads of games going on at the same time it is smooth.

The speed of it I am struggling with a bit. The fastest setting is really fast (and how it should be) but the next to fastest seems a lot slower than FM09.

I've only had the time to play two pre-season friendlies so far on the new demo, but personally, I feel there are some improvements to the 2D from what I've seen.

For me, the game runs much smoother and more fluently, with no lags or sluggishness.

I'm on a pretty low end system by today's standards, and FM09 hogged 100% of my single processor.

I'm pleased to say though, that FM2010 uses less than half of my processor percentage most of the time, and therefore the responsiveness of the game is vastly improved for me. :)

I've also noticed much better animation of curling through balls from my MCa Playmaker, which is nice to see; and if I'm not mistaken, my players' positioning seems a little more realistic too.

it think its harder to find the right speed on this version but that's not a problem with the 2D, that's a problem with the slider. if you put the slider up full you can click it down a couple of times and it doesnt look like the slider has moved but the game has slowed down considerably.

Archived