Am I the only one that prefers the older UI?

Because it is new, it will take a while to get used to it, but it will grow on you

I felt the same as the OP last night, but I've only played a couple of hours so I'm taking Fraz's lead and going to give it a chance. That said if I find I don't like it I'll get the 09 skin from Steam or wait for someone to come up with one I do like.

It's not like we're likely to be short of options.

For me the lay out is great!!! In one of Miles' blogs, somebody said that it would take one hour to get used ot it. For me it has taken a lot longer and I am still finding my way around. The more you play the more you become accustomed to it! Give it time........ :)

I don't like it at all, and I'm beginning to think that the default UI is just being changed every year to deter from the fact that no real substantial content has been added to the game.

There was nothing at all wrong with the old skin, and if the new game doesnt have the old one included there's no way i'm buying it

I don't like it at all, and I'm beginning to think that the default UI is just being changed every year to deter from the fact that no real substantial content has been added to the game.

There was nothing at all wrong with the old skin, and if the new game doesnt have the old one included there's no way i'm buying it

There loads of skins being made just go to the skinning hideout for when the game is released. As Celtic said the old one will be made available!

Archived