FM10 for US - Quick Question

I'm debating preordering it from Amazon too or getting it off steam. Last year I got it from Gogamer.com and it was the FM version. It came a few days after UK release. But I would like to get the game on the day of release, which means I would have to go with steam. But I want the disk as well. What a situation.

Translates to $28.57 at today's rate. But do they deliver to the US?

And to confirm what others have said, WWSM doesn't exist this year. It's FM everywhere, and I imagine if you want to be the "head coach" on the "sideline" of a "soccer" "field", you should still be able to change the language to English (US)...

Yeah. Does Zavvi deliver to US and how fast is it? I want the game as close to release as possible. I'm actually starting to lean towards steam. Do you think we can download it at 7pm est on Thursday since we are 5 hours behind UK?

I'm debating preordering it from Amazon too or getting it off steam. Last year I got it from Gogamer.com and it was the FM version. It came a few days after UK release. But I would like to get the game on the day of release, which means I would have to go with steam. But I want the disk as well. What a situation.

going to a local game shop not an option?

~~Stevie G~~

Archived