Good Comebacks Thread

well it was first day of my 2nd season with hibs after coming 4th in the 1st season

playing dundee united i was 4-0 down which i was surprised about because my team had been the better team and then went bang bang bang bang and drew 4-4 :D

dundeeutdvhibernian.png

dundeeutdvhibernian2.png

this is my best ever comeback in any FM

whats everyones best comebacks

Couple of seasons ago we got thumped in the Champ League Q/F 4-1 in Barcelona. Didnt hold out much hope for the return leg, as form was patchy at best, and, sure enough, half time came, and it was 0-0. Turning to desperation, i went all out attack, and promptly won 5-0! :D needless to say, i was quite happy, although slightly miffed now that I find i cant post a screenie of it cos its from 2 seasons ago :(

I came back from 3-0 down in the second leg away to Sporting de Portugal (2-1 to me in home first leg) at half time to winning the game 4-3 on the night, a long rant and three half time subs, coupled with caution to the wind tactics.

SportingCPvValencia.png

SportingCPvValencia-2.png

As you can see I even took the liberty of missing a penalty. It was the most frustrating game I ever had as manager. Looking at the match stats again, I recall that about 13 of those 15 shots on behalf of Sproting were from the first half, they pwned me in the first half and I returned the complement in the second.

Playing as a outclassed West Ham a few seasons into the game, against Real Madrid in the Champions League semis. Lost badly at the Bernabeu, 3-0. Playing at home, it was 1-1 at half. That second period, something magical must have happened because I went on to demolish Real Madrid 5-2, to win 5*-5 on aggregate.

Archived