Ridiculuous ratings.

In the last match I played, Fiorentina away to Siena, I went from a very comfortable 2-0 lead at half time to drawing the match 2-2 at the end, simply through my players doing f**k all to stay ahead, yet at the end of the match the ratings had barely moved from those at half time, ranging from 6.7 at the worst to 7.5 at the best. Now having surrendered a comfortable lead from the first half and leaving in two soft goals, at least two or three players should have dropped heavily, from the goals my defence especially. However the end of match ratings give me a average rating across the starting 11 of 7.109. I find this to be absolutely ridiculuous, even if the two goals had to be massively against the run of play, which they weren't in the second half, at least some of my team would have suffered ratings wise.

I've had players getting bad ratings before, but it seems to happen a lot when your team loses the plot in the second half that the ratings do not change down much from the first half, unless they get totally tanked.

To be honest they weren't lucky, Siena went from having one very off target shot in the first half ot having eight at full time, 3 of which were CCCs, whereas my team went in the opposite direction, from 15 shots, 3CCCs in the first half to 17 shots same number of CCCs at full time.

P.S. I know what I did wrong, it's just hard to convincingly shout at players for a bad result when their rating stays high.

I think the problem without decimal is that you effectively only have 4 grades. (6,7,8,9)

Now with decimals, you got like 40.

Admittedly, noone knows the diff between a 7.2 and 7.3, but anyways...

I'm sure I can count 10 grades without the decimal. Unless something has drastically changed since I went to school...

Admittedly' date=' noone knows the diff between a 7.2 and 7.3, but anyways...[/quote']

I do - 7.3 is a bit better than 7.2 :D

Simples.

I'm sure I can count 10 grades without the decimal. Unless something has drastically changed since I went to school...

Yes but the point he is making is that 95% of the time (made up statistic) players would get either 6, 7, 8 or 9.

Archived