Players Dislikes Assistant Manager

Is there any way to solve this apart from getting rid of one of them ?

One of my best players is my 33 year old left back, bought him for £55million 3 years ago. And my assistant manager is pretty much the best one in the game (Steven Davis, Im in 2040 btw).

What would be best solution ? Any opinions ?

Either ride the wave and hope they get over it or get rid of 1 of them, that's always been the choices I've found when things like this happen, it's even worse when it happens between your 2 best strikers and the guy behind them is nowhere near them on ability lol

If he's 33, get rid of the player

Yer, this is only solution really, just annoying nothing i can personally do about it, like an option to call meeting between the two or something. Problem is though, this guy is pretty much still one of the best players in the game, and ive had him at every club ive been at since he was 19.

But hey, no room for sentiments !!

One of my best players is my 33 year old left back, bought him for £55million 3 years ago.

You paid £55m for a 30 year old??? No offence but I think youre mad. Surely there were cheaper and better alternatives that you could have got? Anyway, to answer your original question I think the best thing to do is wait to see if there is an improvment in their relationship. If not then I would get rid of the player because as I said there is bound to be better\as good and cheaper alternatives available.

You paid £55m for a 30 year old??? No offence but I think youre mad. Surely there were cheaper and better alternatives that you could have got? Anyway, to answer your original question I think the best thing to do is wait to see if there is an improvment in their relationship. If not then I would get rid of the player because as I said there is bound to be better\as good and cheaper alternatives available.

:eek: I agree thats crazy talk, I wouldnt pay that for someone over the age of 26,and even then i'd grudge that, lol!

Yer no problem, he is the best left back on the game. Was a snip really though, all things considering. I had a transfer budget of around £300mil and a pretty settled squad so £55mil wasnt so bad.

Screenshot:

Player In Question

chny7j2lnli270lh9gs9.jpg

Players Personal

7tjf0tmu6zd0qbz1h.jpg

That's quite cool. It must only happen with regens.

Looking at him, he's a great defensive full back, but I'm sure you'll find better attacking full backs who could replace him :)

Yer, at the minute anyway hes refusing to sign new contract so looks like he's on his way anyway. He broke his leg at start of the season, and has only just come back and his understudy has a decent enough average rating. :thup:

Archived