PPMs FM10

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but are PPMs going to be brought back to FM10? In FM9 a lot of them were missing, so I hope they'll be back in FM10, the same ones like in FM8.

And maybe some new? Your suggestions of some new PPMs?

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but are PPMs going to be brought back to FM10? In FM9 a lot of them were missing, so I hope they'll be back in FM10, the same ones like in FM8.

And maybe some new? Your suggestions of some new PPMs?

As I understand it SI only dropped the ones that did nothing for 09.

I'd like to see a "Cuts inside with ball" PPM :thup:

Tottaly agree :thup: There are so many really usefull PPMs that can make influence on players performances and even maybe to your tactics. I remember reading on Man Utd Data Issues Thread, how Nick (Man Utd Reseracher) explained something about PPMs. I'll find and I'll post a link.

Anyway, I really like PPMs and would love them back, in addition with some new. :thup:

EDIT: Here is the link > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54387 just read couple of first posts...

All of the PPMs that were on FM 08 but were 'not' on FM09 where actually still on the game but you couldnt edit them to a player and they didnt appear on game. This is because they appear on genie scout (please don't slate me)

You're actually right :thup: They were not coded correctly or something like that... As I said just read couple of first posts...

I kinda guessed after I posted but I wasn't sure.

It's okay. ;) I don't know a lot of shortcuts here for example (IRL,ME,AI...) in here becasue English is not my native, so I ask about everything that I don't understand. :D

Cheers mate. :thup:

• 4 months later...

IMO:

Full-back & Wing-back: Dives Into Tackles, Runs With Ball Often, Runs With Ball Down Right/Left, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Possesses Long Flat Throw.

SW & DC: Does Not Dives Into Tackles, Mark Opponent Tightly, Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble, Plays Short Simple Passes (For Central Defender, but not for Ball-Playing Defeneder and Limited Defender).

DM & MCd: Dives Into Tackles, Plays Short Simple Passes, Attempts No Through Balls, Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble, Runs With Ball Rarely, Comes Deep To Get The Ball.

MCa & AM: Looks Rather For Pass Then Attempting To Score, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Runs With Ball Often, Runs With Ball Through The Centre, Tries Killer Balls.

MR/L & AMR/L: Runs With Ball Often, Runs With Ball Down Right/Left, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Hugs Line (If the right-footed winger plays on the right side and the opposite), Cuts Inside (If the left-footed winger plays on the right side and the opposite).

ST: Places Shots, Moves Into Channels, Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap, Plays With back To Goal (for tall and strong strikers).

IMO:

Full-back & Wing-back: Dives Into Tackles, Runs With Ball Often, Runs With Ball Down Right/Left, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Possesses Long Flat Throw.

SW & DC: Does Not Dives Into Tackles, Mark Opponent Tightly, Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble, Plays Short Simple Passes (For Central Defender, but not for Ball-Playing Defeneder and Limited Defender).

DM & MCd: Dives Into Tackles, Plays Short Simple Passes, Attempts No Through Balls, Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble, Runs With Ball Rarely, Comes Deep To Get The Ball.

MCa & AM: Looks Rather For Pass Then Attempting To Score, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Runs With Ball Often, Runs With Ball Through The Centre, Tries Killer Balls.

MR/L & AMR/L: Runs With Ball Often, Runs With Ball Down Right/Left, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Hugs Line (If the right-footed winger plays on the right side and the opposite), Cuts Inside (If the left-footed winger plays on the right side and the opposite).

ST: Places Shots, Moves Into Channels, Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap, Plays With back To Goal (for tall and strong strikers).

Thanks for that

Yeah. Just imagine players with best technique doing tricks... Wonderful.

I think they do sometimes (ok, rarely), i ve already seen C. Ronaldo do a over-the-head shot (not sure how to say that), if i was not dreaming (possible^). Can somebody states if he saw that as well ? And I guess it would come with a very good specific rating, but which one ? Maybe "crossing" as it's trained in set pieces, or something trained in technical, or maybe one of the hidden ratings ?

I mean overhead kick yes. Did I dream it ?? I do believe I saw C. Ronaldo attempting one (but failing though) once in the 3D ME (on the first game of the first season I ever managed to buy him, he was 28/29, and it was in FM09). I never saw it again and my memory sometimes defaults, so I cant guarantee a hundred percent.

I mean overhead kick yes. Did I dream it ?? I do believe I saw C. Ronaldo attempting one (but failing though) once in the 3D ME (on the first game of the first season I ever managed to buy him, he was 28/29, and it was in FM09). I never saw it again and my memory sometimes defaults, so I cant guarantee a hundred percent.

I've seen it happen. Never did see anybody actually score though...

Archived