OMG! Won Champions League over glitch!

I can't believe it but I just lost my first Champions League final with my Brescia team 4-5 on penalties with Owen Hargreaves scoring the winning penalty.

I click on continue and this appears. I feel like a cheat but I then thought **** it!

wtf.jpg

I have had the exact same thing happen to me (only in the FA Trophy!!) and I did make SI aware of the bug.

Seems to happen quite rarely but nevertheless is still a bit of an issue. Good it's gone your way but for me it kind of taints the game if you take it seriously.

Happened a few years ago, in 07 I think, occasionally the game had the wrong winner after a shoot-out. Sometimes I benefited, sometimes I lost out. Haven't had it since then (or before) so I assumed that bug only existed on that version.

I want to feel guilty about it but I felt I was dominating the match and was very unlucky to not score. I lost the match on penalties when I felt it was very harsh.

If I had lost the game in normal time, I definitely would've felt I 'cheated' the game but I lost on penalties. I don't really see that as something I have control over.

Which skin are you using?

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/848/Four

Beautiful! I wouldn't even bother to report that, and use it to my advantage! :D

It's only a game. Plus winning the Champions League officially takes my club out of debt. Also, the game has worked against me many a time. It's about time I got a little luck against the game.

It's only a game. Plus winning the Champions League officially takes my club out of debt. Also, the game has worked against me many a time. It's about time I got a little luck against the game.

Sorry for the confusion, I was talking about the Confederations Cup bug, but I didn't want to quote that guy and put the same screenshot here a 3rd time! :)

I already commented on your message, further up the page ;)

Archived