Chairman Status = Takeover

Hey All,

I Have Recently Started a new Game with all fake players and that =) when i started my chairman was saying he loves the club now in a matter of weeks (i havent even started the season yet) it says " Jamie Naylor is Enjoying His Time At The Club"

Potential Takeover ???? Or will time only tell ????

Well he certaintly seems to be on the way! It's a long process from "Loves the Club" through to "Willing to listen to offers" and sometimes it doesn't quite reach that stage, but it generally takes around 12-18months before you start seeing Takeovers mentioned.

Cool thats alright then, i knew it was a long process and as i am struggling yeovil in league 1 =) Home Town Im looking at 2-3 years to get out of league one with a decent powerful squad =) Cheers swisso

Cool thats alright then, i knew it was a long process and as i am struggling yeovil in league 1 =) Home Town Im looking at 2-3 years to get out of league one with a decent powerful squad =) Cheers swisso

If you're getting impatient, then there is a way to force the takeover, but you can't shorten the length of time sadly. Editing the Chairmans attributes in the save-game editor FMRTE down to 1 for Business, Resources etc will force an eventual takeover. You can actually force several takeovers this way, you're not limited to just one :)

If you're getting impatient, then there is a way to force the takeover, but you can't shorten the length of time sadly. Editing the Chairmans attributes in the save-game editor FMRTE down to 1 for Business, Resources etc will force an eventual takeover. You can actually force several takeovers this way, you're not limited to just one :)

it used to work for me but now at Reading it isn't working. Maybe this chairman wants to stay till seasons end to win the league and champions league :mad:

Could you tell me how to do that? Get too that editor or is it the same as database editor?

I would love a tycoon takeover as I've never experienced it first hand. Instead I've had to watch teams like Reading and Portsmouth dominate in the Premier League with the heaps of cash. While I tick along slowly trying to catch the undeafeatable Arsenal.

it used to work for me but now at Reading it isn't working. Maybe this chairman wants to stay till seasons end to win the league and champions league :mad:

I am Reading too and after 1st season where I got promoted, the chariman sold up... Sadly not to a tycoon but to somebody who was not prepared to invest anything :mad:

Ita random who takes over. Recently I got told an ex footballer will be taking over my cardiff squad quite excited actually.

Ajazkevi just search FMRTE on google :)

I have had that a few times but I have never recognized the fotballers name... Guessing it is completely random and not real ex-footballers sadly...

Archived