My players are willing to DIE for each other!!!

My assistant manager tells me that my players are willing to die for each other (on the teamtalk/feedback page). The season just ended and now I don't want to sell any of my players!!! :D

First time I've noticed this so I'm quite stoked. :rolleyes:

I remember from the time in the army that in case you have a full room of your mates and suddenly granade lands in the room, then one should sacrifice himself and cover the granade with his body to save everyone else.

Would be interesting to test in your team's dressign room then :D

Assistant manager interaction option: "Sneak live grenade into dressing room to test squad harmony". If only one player dies, then harmony is superb!!! :D

erik86: I know! I think I'll literally buy a couple of players and leave the rest, even if I could get better players.

So if Joey Barton's in your squad, would the assman report:

My players are willing to KILL for each other!!!

Didnt really kill did he! This maybe more appropriate,

Your AssMan notes that your players are willing to use each others eyes as ashtrays.

Whatd'ya think?

I can remember a funny incident between Dirk Kuyt and Khalid Boulahrouz for Holland during EC2004. During a training exercise, Boulahrouz got a little aggressive and tackled Kuyt quite harsh. They got in a little shouting match, until our coach Van Basten interrupted them and said: "Come on lads, kiss and make up." Kuyt actually gave Boulahrouz a little kiss on his cheek.

"Your ass man reports that your players are willing to kiss each other."

I can remember a funny incident between Dirk Kuyt and Khalid Boulahrouz for Holland during EC2004. During a training exercise, Boulahrouz got a little aggressive and tackled Kuyt quite harsh. They got in a little shouting match, until our coach Van Basten interrupted them and said: "Come on lads, kiss and make up." Kuyt actually gave Boulahrouz a little kiss on his cheek.

"Your ass man reports that your players are willing to kiss each other."

Make love to each other?

Err... that sounds a little gay... but modern times need appropriate actions

Archived