Assistant Manager

For me, it depens on hi attributes, coaching style and formation etc. If his attributes are ok and his preferred formation and style is similar to mine, then i keep him. If not, then i change him.

Unless the current Asst is completely useless, I keep them for 1 year to assess their capabilitues and then search for another ( or promote one of the coachss ). Often a current coach can be obtained a lot cheaper than an Asst and can be just as good.

Depends on the finances available to me but I generally get rid of the assistant thats there unless he has high stats (minimum 15) in the areas that I want which are Judging player ability\potential, man handling,Disipline,Motivating & Tactical Knowledge

I look for the stats Man Management (so players won't get unhappy or at least he warns me in time) and Motivation (as he is responsible for the press conferences and holidayed matches). If the current AM is good I keep him - else i look for someone new.

Ah forgot.. I also look for Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential. I don't rely on his opinion but it's handy for quick-sorting your squad and youth teams.

Archived