He scores on the follow up......

Is it just my experience or does this not happen on FM09.

I have seen loads of penalty's on this game and to be fair i think to few are saved by the keeper, but from the ones that are saved I am yet to see someone score on the follow up.

How do your experiences compare?

I've seen several follow up goals on penalties in my game, so I don't think it's much of a problem.

This reminds me of a point I was going to make though; I think there are far too few goals scored from rebounds in the game. Out of the 1787 goals I've scored so far, I think only about a dozen have been from rebounds. Is this the same for anyone else?

I can't remember my last follow-up goal. I rarely see misses to be honest.

What I did see about 10 games ago, is the opposition miss a penalty, my player try and clear the ball, my player foul the opposition player, another penalty :(

What I did see about 10 games ago, is the opposition miss a penalty, my player try and clear the ball, my player foul the opposition player, another penalty :(

That's harsh, I have never seen that. Kinda funny though.

I know what you mean about rarely missing, also when it goes to a penalty shoot-out I am always really confident on this version. I think I have lost once since I got the game.

Although now I have made this post I am sure I will never win another penalty shoot-out, he he

Also high scoring shoot-outs seem to be common on FM09

I think I have seen a handful penalties not being scored on the initial kick over the seasons I have played. I have seen a penalty scored on followup but I'm not saying how many as I don't know for sure.

this is actually more common than you might think, still funny though :)

Archived