Please Help

how to increase players determination by discipine his form.

Not sure what you mean...You want to increase a player's determination?

If you fine him for a poor performance it can sometimes increases this attribute although I have never had this myself.

Tuturoing seems to me the most effective way of increasing determination.

I would imagine that the 'Determination' attribute comes under 'Mental Coaching' in your Coach's training.

Unfortunately you can't train a player to have better 'Determination' but you could look at your Coach's 'Discipline', 'Motivating' and 'Mental Coaching' attributes. If they have low values in these areas then it's unlikely your players will develop good mental attributes themselves.

Squad status is very important in tutoring.

Completely harsh thing to say, I'm hoping it's a translation issue because if not then it is completely out of order tbh.

Also, no text speak.

ironic :D

'tbh'

'also no text speak'

ironic :D

'tbh'

'also no text speak'

Not at all. Check out the House Rules;

Please note that we do not have a limit on the amount of characters you can type on these forums. Thus posting in abbreviated "text" speak is not permitted.

Widely used internet abbreviations such as "LOL", "ROTFL", "IMO" and "IIRC" are not subject to this rule.

Repeated breach of this rule will come under the "Warning procedure" house rule.

Not at all. Check out the House Rules;

OK if you want to play it that way when i was just being friendly:

He used 2 abbriviations "u" and "pls"

You also used an abbriviation with "tbh" meaning "to be honest" yet either you missed my meaning when i said it was ironic or you're trying to take the high ground.

OK if you want to play it that way when i was just being friendly:

He used 2 abbriviations "u" and "pls"

You also used an abbriviation with "tbh" meaning "to be honest" yet either you missed my meaning when i said it was ironic or you're trying to take the high ground.

u and pls are text speak. Text speak is missing out letters in words and/or using numbers/symbols to replace letters.

tbh is an abbriviation, to, be, honest.

I don't really understand what you mean by the last sentence though (the bit I underlined)

:)

u and pls are text speak. Text speak is missing out letters in words and/or using numbers/symbols to replace letters.

tbh is an abbriviation, to, be, honest.

I don't really understand what you mean by the last sentence though (the bit I underlined)

:)

textspeak=abbreviating in my eyes, especially on message forums and a better description would be "shortening" of words, especially when you're speaking to a Serbian who wouldn't see the difference between "pls" and "tbh"

he shortened "you" to "u" and he shortened "please" to "pls"

i saw the irony of someone using "tbh" telling someone else not to use "pls", thats it! nothing more.

it didn't bother me in the slightest and i'm not on some abbreviation crusade :D

Archived