Anyone think SI should improve team instruction for FM 2010 ?

i would like to be able to talk to subs coming on. at the moment you just send subs on without giving them any instructions - don't see many managers doing that in real matches

Set their tactical instructions to reflect what you would have told them. I suppose this could be useful for purely motivational stuff though, like the team talk options.

And make telling your wingers to cut inside a player instruction rather than PPM.

:thup:

It's not a team instruction, but I'd really like to be able to give my subs a "Team Talk" before they go on. I can tell them what I want them to do through changing instructions already; I want to be able to have a shot at affecting their morale with a well placed "go out there and prove a point!"

I couldn't agree more

It's not a team instruction, but I'd really like to be able to give my subs a "Team Talk" before they go on. I can tell them what I want them to do through changing instructions already; I want to be able to have a shot at affecting their morale with a well placed "go out there and prove a point!"

That would be so incredibly helpful. I'm all for that :thup:

thats what i meant in my original reply

Archived