FM 2010 regen faces

i was looking at a regen and just started thinking why SI could,nt put real peoples faces on the regens.

like if people sent in pictures of themselfs and they went up instead of the computerised ones.

maybe not a good idea but just throwing it out there

Is it possible to customise the faces? I mean can you upload you and your friend photos and assign them to a player? That could be an option? I'd quite like to have all my mates pictures as player photos, of course i have to find 11 friends first.......... :(

I think for facegen to be really brilliant would be for SI to match skin colour to country of origin. I haven't got that far in 2008 or 2009, but from what I have heard (I may be wrong of course), you often get white regens playing for asian and african teams - which wouldnt happen very often if at all IRL. If this was to be re-worked in FM 10, then facegen would be genuinely brilliant.

Is it possible to customise the faces? I mean can you upload you and your friend photos and assign them to a player? That could be an option? I'd quite like to have all my mates pictures as player photos, of course i have to find 11 friends first.......... :(

Pretty sure you can do this, although IIRC it involves making config files or something, waaay over my head. Editor's Hideaway or Skinning Forum will provide an answer I spect

the only thing they need to introduce is broken noses etc cause that would be awesome, haha

I think that's a brilliant idea.

If, say, your CB in the game suffers a broken nose (just take a look at Steve Bruce's for reference) then Facegen could show this after he's recovered from said injury.

I've no idea how practical this is to do but would definitely add something to the feature.

Surely you could just make a facepack?

I think that's a brilliant idea.

If, say, your CB in the game suffers a broken nose (just take a look at Steve Bruce's for reference) then Facegen could show this after he's recovered from said injury.

I've no idea how practical this is to do but would definitely add something to the feature.

But none of the facegens faces are as ugly as Steve Bruces so that would be hard to replicate :thup:

You mean you didn't think of that, or wouldn't know how to? If the latter, it's actually very simple.

If you are serious about making one I can give you some help. Just say here if you want to and I will PM you about it. :thup:

Send me a PM about it would ya please Jammy? Always wanted to know how to do this but never though to ask anyone :o

You mean you didn't think of that, or wouldn't know how to? If the latter, it's actually very simple.

If you are serious about making one I can give you some help. Just say here if you want to and I will PM you about it. :thup:

Dont really understand how to do it TBH, some help would be greatly appreciated :thup:. Im off to work in half hour so if you PM'd the instructions or we could wait till tomorrow? Your call mate.

Archived