How long do you spend scouting for players and staff when first starting the game?

When I first start the game I take about 4 or 5 hours scouting for staff and players, sorting my training out etc. I like to look around for talented cheap players I can put in the reserves for a season or two while buying a couple of players to improve the first team.

How many hours do you spend?

I am glad I take so long looking at players as I have signed 1 great youngster in scotland and trying to buy another which will save me a lot of money in the coming years. I bought Owen and Fowler back to Livepool for a total of £3.1 million which is a bargain.

I am glad I take so long looking at players as I have signed 1 great youngster in scotland and trying to buy another which will save me a lot of money in the coming years. I bought Owen and Fowler back to Livepool for a total of £3.1 million which is a bargain.

Good luck with Owen:thup:

From my experience everytime i bring him back he spends most of the season injured.

here is the stats

App: 18 (5)

Goals: 3

Ave Rat: 6.29

I payed 4 mill and the fee could rise to 9:mad:

£3 million for Owen I coudn't resist and 100k for Fowler I thought was good business as I need wide players, a creative centre midfielder and decent full backs. I sold Lucus for £10 million to Man City which helps :D.

Well since I play LLM style, I just let my scouts do my scouting and concentrate on winning matches. I don't like getting bogged down too long on one season either. I try to maintain a good balance of immersion while keeping things moving along at a decent pace.

£3 million for Owen I coudn't resist and 100k for Fowler I thought was good business as I need wide players, a creative centre midfielder and decent full backs. I sold Lucus for £10 million to Man City which helps :D.

on old patch you could sell lucas for 50m

Tend to spend the first ten mins sacking staff and getting new ones in, then training, then looking around for players. If I've decided to start on a big club with a big budget I'll do it all at once because I'm pretty sure I know who I want and in what areas. But if I'm a small club I'll play a couple of friendlies before diving right in.

about an hour at the start, but when the regens are created i spend bout -7 hours just trawling without pressing space. I always trawl the Irish both northern and "normal". I always find great young players in northern island

Archived