Can't get into it.

Hi all. I have a problem where I keep playing all the friendlies then 3 or 4 games into the season and getting bored and quitting. This has happened with my past few games with Barcelona, Napoli and my hometown club Kilmarnock. The furthest I have managed to proceed without deleting the save is a season and a half with Arsenal.

Anyone got any tips on how to get "unbored"?

if you find it boring - which i really don't get because it's a really good game - then why play at all??

Was there realy any need in this post??

Try going somewhere you have never been before, or somewhere totally different.

Go to Brazil, Croatia or some other places like Argentina.

Yeah Dafuge's challenges are certainly worth a go, but you could also set some challenges of your own. For example, aim to get a Northern Irish club into the Champions League proper. Or aim to win the Mexican title. Or just manage in America and try to fathom their transfer system.

Yeah Dafuge's challenges are certainly worth a go, but you could also set some challenges of your own. For example, aim to get a Northern Irish club into the Champions League proper. Or aim to win the Mexican title. Or just manage in America and try to fathom their transfer system.

NepentheZ will give advice on how to do this:D

You should set out to win the league with Killmanork theres nothing better doing well with your own team I think you get more into the game and for yourself trying to break the old firm would be a great challenge I love my save with Hearts. Or you could try what a guy said try going somewhere different. Hope you get hooked on the game man cause it is worth it.

have the same problem (although im currently hooked) i wont play it for months then ill play it for days on end.

no reason for this whatso ever nad not much you can do

i find being the club you support, or a team with work to do but potential usually helps though.

a q.p.r, wolves,leeds etc

i think dafuges challenge at the mo is the wrong option although once your hooked again id highly recomend it

I have only just got my addiction for FM back. I tried playing with my team (Wolves), Man City for a quick and expensive game, Juve, Frosinone but continually quit

I'm now hooked on trying to break the top 4 hoodoo, along with Everton(who won the league in the 1se season), Spurs and Citeh

As others have said, just try something different, thats what helped me

I've just started a new game with 9.3.0 as Barcelona B manager hopng to get them in to the Spanish second division, or better yet, take over Barca as their first team manager =]

In my eyes this is the next best thing as starting off in as a reserve team manager and working up untill a good offer comes in from a biggish club or the first team.

Archived