Proof that the AMC bug is fixed

picture2wqx.png

w851.png

I have a prooblem with AMC. And my problem is not that he doesn't score or create goals. He gets lower rating than he deserve after scoring and creating goals.

Besides this is not proof. You could be playing him in the MC.

It is fixed for you, but might not be fixed for everyone.

Eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... sorry, just trying to work this comment out.

If it's not a bug for everyone, then how is it a bug?

If only SOME people are encountering a problem with low rating then...

... here it comes...

... it's your tactics.

No, not irony. Fact.

Eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... sorry, just trying to work this comment out.

... here it comes...

... it's your tactics.

No, not irony. Fact.

Sorry, I meant that he may not be experiencing a problem but, evidently, some are. Therefore this is not proof at all.

Mould, when we wanted to prove that there is a problem, we posted screenshots from the match while switching him between AMC and another position. And those are posted in another thread which you chose to ignore and start another thread against the form rules. Unless you post form the match engine, you have no proof. Those screens prove nothing. I don't see him playing in AMC and having high rating. And don't give us the 'it your tactic' routine, because it is becoming old.

Mould, when we wanted to prove that there is a problem, we posted screenshots from the match while switching him between AMC and another position. And those are posted in another thread which you chose to ignore and start another thread against the form rules. Unless you post form the match engine, you have no proof. Those screens prove nothing. I don't see him playing in AMC and having high rating. And don't give us the 'it your tactic' routine, because it is becoming old.

Well SI has confirmed it was fixed yet some people still feel the need to moan and complain that it hasn't been done. Why would SI lie?

My AMC always has a great rating, believe me if you wish but it can't be a bug and is surely tactics if it has been working for people. Otherwise it wouldn't work for anyone.

Well SI has confirmed it was fixed yet some people still feel the need to moan and complain that it hasn't been done. Why would SI lie?

My AMC always has a great rating, believe me if you wish but it can't be a bug and is surely tactics if it has been working for people. Otherwise it wouldn't work for anyone.

I am not lying too and I provide proof. And I have the right to complain. If you don't have a problem, go play the game don't middle in other people business.

mate, your amc may be playing at above 7, but in game, could you try to move him to mc position for a moment? In my experience, the ratings instantly rise 0.4-0.5 points.

Sorry, I meant that he may not be experiencing a problem but, evidently, some are. Therefore this is not proof at all.

Of course it's proof. A bug means something that doesn't work how it's meant to, not that some players don't like the way something works. If I remember to dig it out later I'll show you van der vaart's ratings on my save. Also Witsel is doing well for me.

What it's proof of is that tactics solve most so-called bugs ;-)

I've also had the amc bug, Frank Lampard became a boo boy of the fans untill I moved him into a mc position, because of low player ratings. He would regualary assist or score, but get lowly ratings of between 6.0 and 6.9. Now on the 9.3 patch it seems to be fixed, in other words his ratings are higher. Now for all the people saying that it never was a bug... Look at this example, if both my striker scores 1goal and my amc 2goals in the same match, the amc's rating will still often be lower than the striker's(this seems illogical). However when the striker scores 2goals and the amc 1goal, the striker has a higher rating 99.9% of the time. I know that tactics may contribute to this(and probably do) but what if say this is caused by a bug in the game which causes the player's rating to instantly be lower when you set the tactics, for him to not taking long shots often? So just one tactical option his rating can be lowered... I'd call a bug, and lastly why would SI say that they've fixed the bug if there never was a bug? I'm not saying that this is what caused it, I'm only saying that this can possibly happen. ESPECIALLY in a massive game like FM, there are lots of code(variables) that have an impact on each other and thus have to be taken into regard. I am not attacking anyone, I am just stating my opinion. :-)

Won't get too into tactics on this forum in case it gets the thread closed, but when using an out and out AMC (that is, not an AMC/FC) I take away the forward run arrow, changed to mixed, but run with ball often. All the main MC instructions - long shots, thru balls etc - I set to mixed. This means you need an AMC with high intelligence (anticipation, etc) but he'll then get the ratings.

... here it comes...

... it's your tactics.

No, not irony. Fact.

Haha hilarious

and yes i think the AMC bug is gone

... here it comes...

... it's your tactics.

No, not irony. Fact.

There have been a fair few bugs in the past that haven't affected everybody. And as other people keep saying, the problem isn't that they are getting low ratings, its that they are getting lower ratings than they should. Moving them from AMC to MC shouldn't increase their rating by 0.5 before they even do anything in that position.

There have been a fair few bugs in the past that haven't affected everybody. And as other people keep saying, the problem isn't that they are getting low ratings, its that they are getting lower ratings than they should. Moving them from AMC to MC shouldn't increase their rating by 0.5 before they even do anything in that position.

Don't bother, it is like talking to brick wall.

Holy crap. Go read PaulC's post in the other thread. There is a rating bug and it has to do with the game basing a player's rating on the whole game even if he's only played a few minutes in the second position. So when you move a guy who played 80min (or however long) to MC, it's basing his game rating at MC on the whole game. As Rupal mentioned in the other thread, she's finding the same thing when moving a player to ML. It's a rating bug that affects any player who moves position. Some will go up, some will go down.

Ok, so how come if I start a player in the AMC position and move him to MC, his rating goes up,but if I start him as an MC and move him to AMC, it goes down? Surely that suggests there's still an issue with players in the AMC position?

Holy crap. Go read PaulC's post in the other thread. There is a rating bug and it has to do with the game basing a player's rating on the whole game even if he's only played a few minutes in the second position. So when you move a guy who played 80min (or however long) to MC, it's basing his game rating at MC on the whole game. As Rupal mentioned in the other thread, she's finding the same thing when moving a player to ML. It's a rating bug that affects any player who moves position. Some will go up, some will go down.

Changing his position after 10 min will do the same.

Don't bother. It has nothing to do with tactics.

That is what I was leaning towards, I have M.Noble playing there with West Ham, I just beat Man Utd 2-1 and everybody had above 7.0 rating but he got a 5.8 strange since he had about 90% passing percentage and 4 key passes in the game. But since he didn't get on the score sheet nor got an assist he wasn't rated by the engine.

I just wanted to see what kind of instructions Mould was using. I have Noble as my Play-maker with everything on Mixed except Try Through Balls and I have his Creative Freedom rather high.

Archived