being an ass man/b team manager

this is one thing i would really love to be able to do on the game, especially with club jobs as depending on who is your current manager they could give you more or less responsibility and it would be an interesting situation.

i don't know if it's possible to be appointed caretaker manager either? i'd love to have this chance, i've only seen managers sometimes specified as being a caretaker on this version of the game.

i'm really just interested as to whether this will ever be introduced.

As BigShow said, this has been discusssed before. But if the idea was well developed, i would like to see it implemented into the game in the future, although lots of people tend to disagree with me on this issue

It's a rubbish idea. You couldn't buy players as a coach or assistant. It's called Football Manager cos you are a manager

i've not been able to do so, i'd love to be b-team manager so you can get the promotion of the senior job after years of dedication. also would be really great to be able to be appointed as an under-21 manager, it would be interesting the interaction possibilities between you and another manager who is employing you.

i thought you could be a "b" team manager? ive had the chance of applying for such jobs

what sort of jobs do you mean? things like managing the reserves? i thought you could only do that if you were the manager but chose to control reserves too.

You can already be the England u-21 manager. :thup:

again can you actually be the U-21 manager alone? do you not have to manage the first team and chose to control them?

Been brought up loads of times this. It's a rubbish idea. You couldn't buy players as a coach or assistant. It's called Football Manager cos you are a manager

i don't see how you think that buying players is an essential part of the game? i mean, seriously, to manage a reserve team where if you have a star player he'll be nicked by the manager for some carling cup games, how brilliant would that? i like to work with limited resources a lot of the time anyway, so i think it would be a good challenge. i don't see how my idea is rubbish, is it just because it doesn't appeal to you?

how do you do that without managing the first team as well?

Sometimes you can get offered the job but it is very rare though.

The other way is on creating a new user just go to the under-21 team either through the world menu or whatever way and then click the take control button. Confirm and you will be the u21 manager only. :thup:

Been brought up loads of times this. It's a rubbish idea. You couldn't buy players as a coach or assistant. It's called Football Manager cos you are a manager

The other way is on creating a new user just go to the under-21 team either through the world menu or whatever way and then click the take control button. Confirm and you will be the u21 manager only. :thup:

awesome, i am so doing this. i'd rather be offered it but i'm willing just to add when one comes available that would be fun. do you also take automatic control of the olympic team like this?

awesome, i am so doing this. i'd rather be offered it but i'm willing just to add when one comes available that would be fun. do you also take automatic control of the olympic team like this?

Yeah, I am pretty sure that it is like this for the the u23, u20 and u19 teams. :thup:

Can you actually apply for the U-21 job if it becomes available in a game? or can you only be offered it?

• 2 weeks later...

Apparrently there is a Chinese team that has a reserve team in the Hong Kong League or something, so you can actually win two league titles in one year, taking control of both clubs. I saw it on a thread and tried it out once. If you search around you'll find it; I can't be ****ed to look, it wasn't that great. But if that **** floats your boat, knock yourself out...

Apparrently there is a Chinese team that has a reserve team in the Hong Kong League or something, so you can actually win two league titles in one year, taking control of both clubs. I saw it on a thread and tried it out once. If you search around you'll find it; I can't be ****ed to look, it wasn't that great. But if that **** floats your boat, knock yourself out...

Please do not swear. This includes censoring your swears.

You should take a look at the Rules Thread. Cheers.

Siamese Fish has a glow-in-the-dark ***** in his bedroom; I know, I've seen it! He once sold Carlos Tevez and rued the decision after Wayne Rooney broke his leg for six months. He replaced them with Rivaldo, Pippo Inzaghi and a misfiring Theirry Henry. The secret of his success is bitter experience. Oh sorry, the word '*****' might be a bit rich for you, hey Skorp?

Replace '*****' with phallic prosthesis and you'll get what I was trying to say.

Oh good, I can have nine more 'infractions'. I'll spread those around whilst I'm giving my squad obscene nicknames, you self-righteous cretin. A Skorp sounds like a glow-in-the-dark vibrator.

Archived