9 In A Row (or more) Any old firm fans ever done it?

Just wondered if ANY old firm fans ( or anyone for that matter ) has ever acheived the 9 in a row ? Or has anyone even ever got to 10 or more?

To count it would also have to be done without re loading any lost matches.

So is it possible ?? Think in previous FM's I got to about 5 or so,,and then it felt like the game made it almost impossible. Would be very impressed if anyone has ever managed it without cheating

ave done 7 in a row with rangers but got bored with it lol

I've done 6 in a row, and still going strong with Rangers.

Re. The earlier comments about the 'game/AI' making it very difficult. I haven't come across this at all. I reckon I could do 20 in a row with Rangers, the only things which will stop me are either boredom, or lack of time IRL.

Is this a 'recognised' bug or code programmed in by SI?

Or is it just urban myth that after set number of seasons/title wins the game is artifically made harder.

I'm currently only on 2 with Rangers, hah. Just started my save not that long ago. i have won the UEFA Cup, Euro Super cup and the league cup twice, too.

Not lost in my third season so far. But a Consortium wants to take over and said he'd make my assistant manager the new head coach!

Looks like i'm not getting anywhere near 3 in a row, never mind 9 :p

Most I've managed is 7 in a row, that was with Manchester United on CM 93/94. It helped that I had the luck of having my top players not leaving for Europe (which they usually do) and the youngsters like Giggs, Keane, Ince etc. turning out as good as they did in real life.

Surely time to sack the assistant manager, show them all who's boss! :D

Ooooh way ahead of you.

I sacked Ally McCoist and i never do Press Confrence's, usually just get the Ass. Man. to do so, but i don't have one. And it doesn't help that the board won't let me enter talks with ANYONE about ANYTHING.

Oh well, it's now been 2 months and talks are still ongoing..

Archived