Why does Hamsik gets tired so fast?

His conditions down so fast when he's playing on FM and I really don't know why.

He just leave the Napoli's midfield if he plays bad or gets injuried (in real) and his "Natural Fitness" and "Stamina" are high (both 15).

So, anyone knows why? I really want to know :(

Mainly, it's got to do with his preferred move "gets forward whenever possible". If you play him MC in a 4-4-2 and follow him on the pitch, you'll notice that whenever your wingers make a cross into the box, he's always making a run in there. This will tire him immensely - especially if you play as Napoli and keep their stadium's long pitch. Add that to the high temperatures you sometimes get in Italy, and you got the perfect recipe for fatigue.

Guest brenttroost
Mainly, it's got to do with his preferred move "gets forward whenever possible". If you play him MC in a 4-4-2 and follow him on the pitch, you'll notice that whenever your wingers make a cross into the box, he's always making a run in there. This will tire him immensely - especially if you play as Napoli and keep their stadium's long pitch. Add that to the high temperatures you sometimes get in Italy, and you got the perfect recipe for fatigue.

Thank you. Again learned more about this game.

also check how many kilomoters he id covering, id say he covers more of the pitch that the others.

on my game. wide players and strikers including the Mc always tire first. i put it down to the amount of attacking play i want them to do.

Have you considered taking his pressing down a notch? My wingers always used to get very tired and I just asked them to press less high up the pitch and that helped quite a bit, obviously if they are running after the ball less they don't get tired so quick!

Another option is to make a specific training schedule for him with intensive strength to improve his stamina, and make sure you have a top coach.

Couldn't believe that first, but when i saw he had not played for Man City for the last 2 seasons, that price sounds about right...lucky though heh.

P.S. I also had such an experience with Hamsik on a short savegame i had with Napoli, so come January, i sold him to Barca for 50 mil. I couldn't stand having to replace him at most by 60th minute.

Archived