Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuzGB70

Poll: FM 2008, playable or not?

162 posts in this topic

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by This field intentionally left blank:

Playable but, like shagging a stripper, not as much fun as you'd think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Definitely not playable for me - I have gone back to the fully-patched 2007 version and started a game there, which I have enjoyed much more than my 2008 games. The shot-to-goal ratio and ridiculous board expectations just got to be too much for me personally. Hopefully the next patch will help a bit, but until then I'm going to happily play 2007.

Overall playable

Match engine OK

Transfer system major bummer

Player/media interaction very boring crap shute

Financial system Non existing (How can you call it improved!!)

I think it's playable now But for me I'm playing fm07 now untill a patch fixes the match engine

PLAYABLE 100%.

12 years in. Managed in England, Scotland, Spain, Italy at many different levels.

No problem, no bugs, no super keepers, no complaints at all.

Barely playable, certainly not working as intended. Lets hope theres a significant improvment with 8.0.2, I miss my Football Manager.

8.0.0- The less said the better-12 seasons of intense frustration.

8.0.1-playable but not hugely enjoyable due to the a large amount of bugs which would have been picked up if they'd actually got anyone to play the game as it's meant to be played, rather than setting up an AI manager and letting it run.

That's how it seems to me anyway, too many unrealistic scenarios and bugs which would be picked up by human managers playing it but AI managers wouldn't give two ****'s about