I just found mum's dildo

come_on_poolies

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smudge17:

some extremely hot girl at college keeps asking me to buy her a vibrator, but with the promise that i can watch/help her use it, it'd be fair to say i'm tempted but i refuse out of sheer principle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pfff mummy's boy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smudge17:

some extremely hot girl at college keeps asking me to buy her a vibrator, but with the promise that i can watch/help her use it, it'd be fair to say i'm tempted but i refuse out of sheer principle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Either you're a prize chump or a compulsive liar.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gavnoble:

As it was on my part Kyle...icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

woah, how can i ever come back from the dreaded (and utter c­untish) rolleyes smiley icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kyle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gavnoble:

As it was on my part Kyle...icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

woah, how can i ever come back from the dreaded (and utter c­untish) rolleyes smiley icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Have that! icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

why?

because i refuse to spend £30 just so i can play with a girls vag for the night? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>When youre married youll realise it costs a lot more than that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

why?

because i refuse to spend £30 just so i can play with a girls vag for the night? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>When youre married youll realise it costs a lot more than that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

How sad are you guys saying 'Hi Mrs Poolies'?

Her battery operated friend is probably all she needs in terms of size. And it won't all be over after 5 seconds if she's using Duracell batteries, unlike with you sex starved pervs. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif Read the thread there panasonic so we're well in

why?

because i refuse to spend £30 just so i can play with a girls vag for the night? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just pay £30 for the vibrator then charge people on here £50 each to watch.

icon14.gif££££££££££ icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nixchatabox:

U guys would have a heart attack if u looked under my bed icon_biggrin.gif I work for ann summers so its only fair u test the merchandise hehe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

e-mail in profile icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep mine too!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Just pay £30 for the vibrator then charge people on here £50 each to watch.

££££££££££ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrong answer don't charge £50 to watch ...... charge £2 per person n broadcast it on webcam with the pervs on here am sure there will be more than 25 sign up at £2 per head ......... plus a tip you can buy a good vibrator called the rabbit for about £15-18 on ebay

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by merry_miller:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Just pay £30 for the vibrator then charge people on here £50 each to watch.

££££££££££ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrong answer don't charge £50 to watch ...... charge £2 per person n broadcast it on webcam with the pervs on here am sure there will be more than 25 sign up at £2 per head ......... plus a tip you can buy a good vibrator called the rabbit for about £15-18 on ebay <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im sure the £50 to watch was us on here via a webcam icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Actually the "rampant rabbit" is **** apparently.

hth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Voice of experience? icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I worded it better icon_cool.gif

hth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe.

You guys have got a lot to learn about the fairer sex icon_razz.gif

hth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe.

You guys have got a lot to learn about the fairer sex icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have age on my side icon14.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

hth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not according to James07? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_redface.gif

........ yeah but nowhere does it say she asked him to buy a good vibrator ...... get cheapest possible then more profit to be made in charging 2 quid per head selling tickets to watch icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey G:

Move it very somewhere else, so she starts ******** her self icon_biggrin.gif, wonder if she'll ask you about it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Son, have you seen my vibrator anywhere? I'm sure I left it in this cupboard next to the dishes"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ¬:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey G:

Move it very somewhere else, so she starts ******** her self icon_biggrin.gif, wonder if she'll ask you about it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Son, have you seen my vibrator anywhere? I'm sure I left it in this cupboard next to the dishes" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nixchatabox:

that is the first time i have ever heard that the Rampant Rabbit is ****, i swear it isnt, take it from someone who knows! icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should read more independant reviews. Or maybe try something more than just the one icon_razz.gif

The "pulsatron" sounds naff but far exceeds the RR in both reviews and personnel experience icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kyle:

kris, while you're here, which email do you use? need my warning removed and the hotmal one doesn't use, and the gmail one doesn't seem to be going through <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its got through, Ive just not been near Eve's CP for a few days.

Archived