17.AM/FC: Pablo Gonzalez

18:FC: Dixon Bainbridge

19.FC: Dan Simmonds

20.FC:

Soz Forgot bout this bit! Lol

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nine_iron:

I meant add it in for whoever next signs up! Im not that lazy mate! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was only saving someone a job..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nine_iron:

I guess all the people who live in lincolnshire or hull and come in these forums often has already signed up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm from Scotland, you know icon_smile.gif

ridleys the ever helpful. Thanks!

I cant wait to get this thing started! I guess all the people who live in lincolnshire or hull and come in these forums often has already signed up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live just outside the Lincolnshire border, but my job requires me to frequent your fair land regularly. Quite how the declaration of independence effects my work is another issue! icon_wink.gif

First Nameicon_biggrin.gifraven

Surnameicon_biggrin.gifark

Date Of Birth:28/08/1987

Place of Birth:Hull

Second Nationality:Brazilian

1st Choice Position:FC

2nd Choice Position:AMC

Height:203 cm

Weight:98 kg

Fav Club (1):Sunderland

Fav Personnel(1):Roy Keane

Disliked Club (1):Newcastle

Disliked Personnel (1)~Michael Owen

Preferred Foot:Right

Attributes (1 for each):

NOTE: If for each one last slot not filled in then 1st will be rated 17!!!!

Technical Attributes

14:Finishing

14:Heading

13:First Touch

12:Technique

Mental Attributes

15:Composure

14:Off The Ball

13icon_biggrin.gifecisions

12:Workrate

Physical Attributes

15:Jumping

14:Strength

13:Pace

13:Acceleration

Hope I am not too late this looks like a good sign up.

First Name: Draven

Surname: Dark

Date Of Birth:28/08/1987

Place of Birth:Hull

Second Nationality:Brazilian

1st Choice Position:FC

2nd Choice Position:AMC

Height:203 cm

Weight:98 kg

Fav Club (1):Sunderland

Fav Personnel(1):Roy Keane

Disliked Club (1):Newcastle

Disliked Personnel (1)~Michael Owen

Preferred Foot:Right

Attributes (1 for each):

Technical Attributes

14:Finishing

13:First Touch

12:Technique

Mental Attributes

15:Composure

14:Off The Ball

13ecisions

12:Workrate

Physical Attributes

13:Pace

13:Acceleration

Hope I am not too late this looks like a good sign up.

First Name: Billy

Surname: Hawkins

Date Of Birth:24/09/1990

Place of Birth: Ashford

Second Nationality:--------

1st Choice Position: GK

2nd Choice Position:------

Height:197 cm

Weight:64 kg

Fav Club (1):Chelsea

Fav Personnel(1):Petr Cech

Disliked Club (1):Liverpool

Disliked Personnel (1) Rafa Benitez

Preferred Foot: Right

Attributes (1 for each):

Technical Attributes

14:Command of Area

14:Communicatio

13:Ariel Ability

12:reflexes

Mental Attributes

15icon_biggrin.gifetermination

14:Bravery

13:Concentration

12:Positioning

Physical Attributes

14:Stamina

13:Natural Fitness

13:Balance

First Name: Craig

Surname: Campbell

Date Of Birth: 14/06/1990

Place of Birth: Market Rasen

Second Nationality: Scottish

1st Choice Position: DC

2nd Choice Position: MC

Height: 180cm

Weight: 84 kg

Fav Club (1): Man U

Fav Personnel(1): Carlos Tevez

Disliked Club (1): Arsenal

Disliked Personnel (1): William Gallas

Preferred Foot: Right

Attributes (1 for each):

Technical Attributes

14:Passing

13:Marking

12:Tackling

Mental Attributes

15:Aggression

14:Concentration

13:Positioning

12:Bravery

Physical Attributes

13:Balance

13:Stamina

--------------------------

Places(add one)

1.GK:

2.GK:

3.GK:

4.DR/C:

5.DR:

6.DL:

7.DL/C:

8.DC:

9.DC:

10.DC:Craig Campbell

11.DM:

12.MR:

13.ML:

14.AMR:

15.AML:

16.MC:

17.DMC:

18.AM/FC

19:FC

20.FC:

1.GK: Oli Brady

2.GK: Billy Hawkins

3. DR/C: Jack Sheppard

4. DR: Jamie Webster

5. DL: Adam Clatworthy

6. DL/C:Craig McEwan

7. DC: Leopold Stotch

8. DC: Theo Henry Gooner

9. DC: Craig Campbell

10.DM: Brendan Petersen

11.MR: Pat Fella

12.ML: Mike Yu-Chong

13.AMR: Boris Sanchez

14.AML: David Fogg

15.MC: Alfes el Bobinho de Silva

16.MC: Ryan Oxley-Keogh

17.AM/FC: Pablo Gonzalez

18:FC: Dixon Bainbridge

19.FC: Dan Simmonds

20.FC: Draven Dark

ALL FULL!!! OK off to have my dinner, pop these guys in and get started! Expect the first updates to roll in late tonight and then tomorrow after work the season will prob be starting!

Good luck all!!

UPDATE: Chairman's Diary

Monday 4/6/08 6.15 AM

A warm summer morning greets the early riser, this special day beings.

The cooling breeze of the fan gently presses against the beads of sweat on my forhead, beads of anticipation and nerves. The view from my office is calming at this time of day, here at the stadium on the north edge of the town between Killingholme Refinery to my left and the port to my right. The warming, serene industrial glow has little effect on the aching suspension that is the first day of a new history for this club.

7.45 AM

The first gritty noise of arriving cars heightens the butterflies on speed that inhabit my stomach. The raw taste of nervous anticipation bites the back of my mouth, like its trying to escape its own emotional strength. Staring at the white generic office phone on my desk for too long, my gaze flicks to the pile of papers on my desk. The arrival of further cars within a few seconds enduces another flick, the reports on the players I am very soon to meet.

8.05 AM

The phone must ring soon, I cannot be in my office when it does. I step outside and curiosity blacks out all other senses in my mind. I find my eyes against the cool window of the passage outside my office slowly misting up the glass with my breath and looking out over a huddle of youths and young men. My friend, the assistant manager, John Cockerill stands in the centre of this huddle doing what he does best, organising. I see him reach for his mobile and I know its the call for me to come outside and be introduced to the squad.

Just doing some testing! Dont want to have to restart! The season will kick off very soon! dont worry Im not letting this die! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay! Great! Looking forward to it!

icon_wink.gif

Man this is a busy week, so wish the weekend had an extra day! Still sorting out last minute things! At least the inlaws arent visiting this weekend anymore! Keep an eye out here, I will kick this off very soon!

UPDATE: Chairmans Diary

12/6/07

9.00 AM

SO all the player contracts are signed, this adventure can begin! The players I saw today have raw talent, not yet at their full potential but many brimming with desire! I hope that over the coming months we can acheive great things! The competiton is also signing like crazy in this transition year. Many clubs are tapping into local saturday teams to aquire the skills. This bunch of footballing hopefulls looks like a league winning outfit!

10.30 AM

Board meetings all afternoon, leaving the rest of the first day of the new season's work to John. Managerless still, so the legwork will be done by John Cockerill as a caretaker manager.

5.30 PM

Boad meeting results- Friendly requests sent out to many clubs, sucessfull fixtures will be reported in the local press very soon. John will be in his post for the forseeable future. The squad is expected to take the club to a top half finish this season. The potential in this squad should result in promotion within 3 years. The tea served was great but the biscuits were a little soft. Meetings later this week will prove very interesting.

UPDATE: Chairman's Diary

14/6/07

12.30 PM

The friendly pre season fixtures have been announced

Date Team A/H Time

30/6/07- Hull U19s A 15.00

9/7/07- Goole Town H 19.30

15/7/07- Cam City H 15.00

28/7/07 Grimsby A 15.00

4/8/07 Sheff Uts R A 15.00

11/8/07 Market Rasen H 15.00

Our rivals Cleethorpes have just signed Oliver Ryan, a balanced 21yr old striker from Lincoln for 1k. His decent pace and mena free kick taking will prove a challenge but he lacks raw pace and his "in front of goal" skills rate him average in his position compared to our squad!

They are predicted to finish first and have a strong youth setup owing much to the great heads behind the team. Their 10k plus stadium might possibly give them a financial advantage.

Currently we have spent most of our money aquiring players and setting up the stadium and facilities. Hopefully sucess this season will inject the much needed cash to improve the current players and perhaps aquire more! At this current state purchases are far from a priority!

I will post further details at request for anyone wanting to know anything about the game!

Screenshots will be posted to accompany if needed! Dont be afraid to ask guys!

Currently the squad is preparing for the first match and the caretaker manager John Cockerill is about to announce the squad! Stay tuned for the next post.

UPDATE!!! 30th June 2007

Cleethorpes choose today to announce a multitude of new signings!

GK: Ollie Richardson- average ex grimsby youth with plenty of potential!

MC: Ross Thopmson and Ashely Hildred- both balanced local born midfielfers.

FC: Paul Palmer, Darren Fell and David Soames- A determind striking force with potential to grow into well bonded rotating setup but all lack top quality finesse.

Cleethorpes insider update!

Rumour has followed the press conference that Nicky Featherstone has deffered from Hull to join Clee but this is yet to be confirmed! He would bring massive potential and his presence in the air would boost set pieces.

Other under 19s players have also signed but are of little significace to their current league challenge.

International Update: Billy Hawkins has been named as a possible starter for the U19s when the fixtures begin in about 3 months time!

So guys what do you think so far? Are you all ready to see the first teamsheet? Who will score the first goal? How do you think we will coap against Cleethorpes in the league and in our first encounter? Discussions welcome on the progress guys! I would love to see what you all think!

Right! Ready to play tonight!

Dont worry! This slow pace is only for the build up! I will run it in larger chunks from now on! I will post up reports as we go! First league game is in 55 Days and the first meeting with Clee is in 104 days!

Keep discussing guys and good luck to you all!

30/6/07

Hull U19s at the KC

Squad:

FC: D Simmonds, D Dark

ML: D Fogg

MC: A De Silva. R Oxley-Keogh

MR: P Fella

DL: A Clatworthy

DC: T Gooner, C Campbell

DR: J Sheppard

GK: B Hawkins

Bench: 12 others (Friendly)

This should be a close game! The opposition are well drilled but younger, ranging from 15-19.

Good luck team!

Due to Cup fixtures our last 3 friendlies have been called off. This is due to organisation an communication errors that are to be expected in the first season.

Match Report

Hull U19s 0-1 Immingham Town

Dan Simmonds headder on 37 minutes is the only seperation between to well matched sides, the lack of Hull's youth's composure in front of goal helped Immingham to keep a clean sheet. All the early pressure was Hull but a drab and slow second highlighed that although many players were on form Immingham are showing that they have a long way to go still.

Dan Simmonds took man of the match but the starting midfield and defence all performed above average.

9th July 2007

Immingham Town 3-0 Goole Town

A rainswept evening saw Pablo Gonzalez open the scoring on 39 minutes nodding in from a 30 yard Pat Fella freekick. On the stroke of half time Draven Dark broke the defence in the 12 yard box to get on the end of and Oxley-Keogh thoguh ball for a simple goal. This was repeated again on 50 mintues.

Captain Draven Dark took man of the match with a rating of 9 and many other players acheived 8s, Oxley-Keogh and Da Silva, Gonzalez, Fella, Campbell, Gonzalez and Sheppard.

A second friendly match clean sheet for Hawkins!

Immingham 3-1 Cambridge City

A weak City side started poorly conceding an own goal 37 mins in. In the second half Da Silva poached a goal to take the Dockers 2 clear. A glimmer of hope for city came in the 87th 30yrd strike from Roache but this was defused on the start of added time by a headed corner from Leopold Stotch.

8s from Da Sila, McEwan and Oxley Keogh saw Immingham overcome a weak City side. The performances from the defence and the keeper look promising as do the exellent attacking moves from the strong central midfield. Our best hopes come from this engineroom pairing of Oxley-Keogh and Da Silva.

dansimmondsrd6.th.jpgDan Simmonds

Im still catching up with the save, it ran a few games to far by accident! Almost burnt a pizza at the same time! It appears its all down hill since then! I will post up the results from the first 3 Cup games in a short time.

Lets hope things get better mate!

Crayons, its Branden Petersen and Craig McEwan who are playing for the U19s team. There is no reserve team in this league structure.

Jack Sheppard has been rated 7,8,6 over the first 3 games and I will post up the next 3 cup game results soon. Here is a screenie as of the 16th of August after 3 friendlies and 3 cup games.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9461/jacksheppardnx8.th.jpg]Jack Sheppard

The first competative game is at home to Holbeach on the 3rd of August 2007,

Immingham 4-2 Holbeach

16 Minutes in Holbeach turn in a cross to score and own goal. Draven Dark leaps above the defence heading down a great cross from Gonzalez on 32 mintues. On 41 mins Oxley-Keogh (O-K) scored for the second game in a row with a blinding freekick piledriver. On the other side of halftime Holbeach got one back. Then another on form Immingham player De Silva scored from O-K's a corner really showing what two talented CMs can do for a side! Holbeach pinched one back at the end but an injury to Dark brought Simmonds on in the 67th min. An update on his progress will follow.

Remember you guys are playing in a pretty low level country! The teams around you are from the UCFL and leagues around that standard in the north of England. I think this team has what it takes but one or two good sides in the league also could snatch promotion! Lets see how it progresses!

7th August 2007

Away at Eslaforde Park

Sleaford Town 2-1 Immingham Town

Torrential rain and gale force winds make this a distaterous game for Immingham, agaisnt the run of play Pat Fella scores on 9 minutes but self destructive defence let through Sleaford on 31 minutes. A drab second half dominated by poor play because of the weather is broken only by a squib of a goal from Sleaford on 55 mins bringing a close on Imminghams bright start to their frist footballing season of this century.

The midfield found the going too tough in the conditions to make their special passes count showing a weakness for once. Still 925 people stuck around for a drenching making this the largest crowd Immingham have played in front of yet!

11th August 2007

Immingham host Winterton in the 3rd National League Cup match of the year, 1420 come out at St Andrews to see their team play.

Immingham 2-2 Winterton

Pablo Gonzalez streaks away to score on 4 mins in a blistering start to the game. This glorious day is suggesting Immingham's performance is dependant on the weather. The pace dies down until after the break where Winterton slam in a 25 yard curler 12 mins into the half. Gonzalez pops up on the corner of the box to take a short pass even though the cross looked imminant, he drives this into the top corner showing his class as a finisher! Fumbles in the defence sadly let Winterton head in from a freekick on 70 mins to tie the game up to the end.

Archived