Beta save !!!

At this point you're probably better off continuing the beta save. Big brexit update coming and possible youth bugs that may not be save game compatible. If they are save game compatible and you're happy with your beta save then continue. If not that would be the best time to start a new save. 

7 hours ago, wazzaflow10 said:

At this point you're probably better off continuing the beta save. Big brexit update coming and possible youth bugs that may not be save game compatible. If they are save game compatible and you're happy with your beta save then continue. If not that would be the best time to start a new save. 

The fix for the youth intake issue will be save game compatible. 

21 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

The fix for the youth intake issue will be save game compatible. 

I believe they actually said they're looking to make it compatible. I've not seen any dev give any 100% guarantees on that yet, because they can't at present, unless you can point me to one.

4 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

I believe they actually said they're looking to make it compatible. I've not seen any dev give any 100% guarantees on that yet, because they can't at present, unless you can point me to one.

It's actually been confirmed yesterday in one of the bug threads by Andrew James. :)

15 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

It's actually been confirmed yesterday in one of the bug threads by Andrew James. :)

Superb, glad to hear it! I'd seen they were working towards it being compatible, but hadn't seen the update saying it would definitely be :thup:

27 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Superb, glad to hear it! I'd seen they were working towards it being compatible, but hadn't seen the update saying it would definitely be :thup:

Yeah, thank god for that. I've got a very interesting beta save going on and I really don't want to lose my Icelandic superstar. :(

20201128143757_1.jpg

I can also confirm, having spoken to one of the SI devs after the new patch released earlier this lunchtime, that the newgen bug fix and the Brexit work permit tweaks are both save game compatible. 

10 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Sure there is, as stated by Andrew in the thread I linked. He literally says it will be save game compatible.

Until the fix is working, and released, it cannot be said that it will be save game compatible. Looks like the one they just released is still not resolving the issue completely.