[Finland] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Finland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Finland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

In my save Ilkka Mäkelä has just taken over at HJK.

This season IRL he was sacked by MyPa and was regarded not good enough for the worst team in the 1st division. I checked his CA and reputation in the editor and he is one of the best finnish coaches in the game. He should be radically downgraded.

Also noticed that Mika Nurmela is seen as retired person. He should be a coach in the national team.

Eremenko should be set as russian name. Some newgens have weird names like Jussi Eremenko.

Kimpinen should be owned by council.

Joutsenon urheilukeskus, capacity is 589 (https://www.lappeenranta.fi/fi/Palvelut/Kulttuuri-ja-liikunta/Ulkoliikuntapaikat/Joutsenon-urheilukeskus)

Kumpula campus, capacity is incorrect (4650). Capacity of 1000 is max. Photo of area (https://kapylanpallo.fi/kenttaprojekti)

Some highest average attendances records:

FC Lahti: 3295, season 2004

Haka: 2457, season 1963

TPS: 5294, season 2007

FC Inter: 4432, season 2008

SJK: 3103, season 2016

RoPS: 3072, season 1981

MyPa: 2236, season 2005

KTP: 3473, season 1981

KuPS: 3664, season 1967

KPV: 3464, season 1969

AC Oulu: 2725, season 2007

Edited by Bashar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like there is a third division club missing from the database. Liry from Lappeenranta. Other similar teams, i.e. FC LaPa who got promoted at the same time, is there so why wouldn't Liry be then. I can provide the details of the club, just contact me via instant message or email. 

Maybe if the game comes to Stadia some sunny day I can pick it up and somehow get them to be playable or I fold and get the new laptop...

@Bashar

Both Mäkelä and Nurmela have been tweaked a bit. Mäkelä more than Nurmela. Nurmela was set as NFE that's why he wasn't showing up in game.

Stadium changes have been done also. Kumpula did not have capacity set at all, so the game generated it previously.

Highest average attendances have been added to the db.

Kemi City FC's kits have been already changed.

FC Kemi has been added back (the previous record was deleted for some reason, so I needed to re-create everything).

On 09/12/2020 at 01:26, v.d.Moon said:

The national team should play at Olympiastadion instead of Ratina.

National team has Olympiastadion set as their main stadium. They should also return to Olympiastadion in game in 2020. Please let me know if this is not the case, thanks!

On 03/03/2021 at 14:47, Vesse said:

@The Bus

Liry Lappeenranta is already added to the db with ID 33084946.

Well there it is... We made it. I looked into some database site online which didn't have it, but had other similar... Now that I got the game and looked now it's there. Sorry for the trouble.

• 1 month later...
On 07/03/2021 at 12:30, Houba said:

I hope you have added AC Barca to the game. Playing in division Kolmonen and one of the promotion candidates this year.

Founded 1997

Stadium: Vartiala (Kuopio/Riistavesi)

https://www.acbarca.fi/seura2/

Yes, AC Barca is in the game. I think they were added already in the previous version.

On 06/03/2021 at 20:55, The Bus said:

Well there it is... We made it. I looked into some database site online which didn't have it, but had other similar... Now that I got the game and looked now it's there. Sorry for the trouble.

No worries, it was merely just double-checking the db as I remember adding them in a while ago.

• 1 month later...

Joona Lautamaja SJK -> Östermyra BK

Antti Palomäki Free Agent -> Östermyra BK (player/manager)

Nicolas Kotamäki SJK -> Östermyra BK

EDIT changed Antti Palomäki player/manager

Edited by Elbrei

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mikkelin Palloilijat

Oliver Kangaslahti (2000078077) should be at the club - currently Free Agent (On 2nd Row)

Roope Kantola (33084389) has joined from Inter Turku (On 3rd Row)

Samson Ebuka Obioha (2000055876) is listed as Samson Ebuka and should have his name changed (Long Player Name is correct) (4th Row)

Arttu Luokiainen is missing: Date of birth: 16.8.2002 - Height: 193 - Weight: 89 - Position Defender - Squad Number 24 (6th Row)

Deng Malual (2000065543) is listed as Malual Deng (needs first name and surname swapping around) (7th Row)

https://mikkelinpalloilijat.fi/edustusjoukkue/joukkue/

• 2 months later...
On 28/07/2021 at 15:54, tv_capper said:

Mikkelin Palloilijat

Ilari Kuitunen needs creating as a doctor

Tuula Sviili needs creating as a fitness coach

Both are listed on the official club website

Ilari Kuitunen was already in the team, but set as NfE.

Tuula Sviili is already in the team under name Tuula Penttinen. Last name changes to Sviili now as she probably got married.

On 30/07/2021 at 16:03, tv_capper said:

Mikkelin Palloilijat

Oliver Kangaslahti (2000078077) should be at the club - currently Free Agent (On 2nd Row)

Roope Kantola (33084389) has joined from Inter Turku (On 3rd Row)

Samson Ebuka Obioha (2000055876) is listed as Samson Ebuka and should have his name changed (Long Player Name is correct) (4th Row)

Arttu Luokiainen is missing: Date of birth: 16.8.2002 - Height: 193 - Weight: 89 - Position Defender - Squad Number 24 (6th Row)

Deng Malual (2000065543) is listed as Malual Deng (needs first name and surname swapping around) (7th Row)

Changes amended to the db.

Roope Kantola in on loan from FC Inter Turku. Please remember to add these kind of details when you report the data issues, thanks!