Ajax Club Vision

waldywaldy

Summary: Ajax club vision stating "looking to sell the club" while takeovers are set to not available

Description of Issue: As seen in the uploaded image, Ajax long term vision seems to be selling the club, while according to Dutch head researcher @Reddiablo takeovers are set to not available. @David Siddallasked me to upload a save game here. Hope this is enough info, if not please let me know

Steps to Reproduce:

Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: Ajax Club Vision - waldywaldy.fm

Ajax Club Vision.png

15 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thanks for this, it's now logged for review. 

Hi Kyle,

Just an update for you; I’ve now ran 10 test games and in all 10, by early Oct, Ajax are taken over by a foreign investor (German x4, French x4, Italian x2)

Please can we ensure this is fixed as it completely kills the immersion as its so unrealistic.

7 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

Hi Kyle,

Just an update for you; I’ve now ran 10 test games and in all 10, by early Oct, Ajax are taken over by a foreign investor (German x4, French x4, Italian x2)

Please can we ensure this is fixed as it completely kills the immersion as its so unrealistic.

This happens in FM20 as well (or at least after the winter update), IIRC. The owner is set to retire at 01/01/2020 (by default at the start of the save, no matter what you do), and then it triggers a takeover -- which is indeed very unrealistic. 

Edited by Jesus, He knows me

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

In all fairness Kyle, this issue has been in the game for 3+ years - it needs sorting.

I genuinely do appreciate the frustration, but I was personally only made aware of it last night and have ensure it is the Dev's hands by the following morning. I've upped the priority - I do agree that its a bad issue and can only apologise it wasn't resolved previously. I'll keep you updated.

16 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

I genuinely do appreciate the frustration, but I was personally only made aware of it last night and have ensure it is the Dev's hands by the following morning. I've upped the priority - I do agree that its a bad issue and can only apologise it wasn't resolved previously. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks a lot Kyle!

On 11/11/2020 at 13:56, Kyle Brown said:

Any update for release on this Kyle?

On 11/11/2020 at 13:56, Kyle Brown said:

Sorry to ask again @Kyle Brown but any update? 

• Administrators

Sorry mate, I hadn't been on this area of forums for the last week or so. I can see the initial bug I reported has been reported as fixed, so you should see some positive improvements with the release of the full game. If there's any issues give me another tag, I should be on the forums immediately following the full games release.

@Sport Lacost

25 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Sorry mate, I hadn't been on this area of forums for the last week or so. I can see the initial bug I reported has been reported as fixed, so you should see some positive improvements with the release of the full game. If there's any issues give me another tag, I should be on the forums immediately following the full games release.

@Sport Lacost

That’s much appreciated! Thanks Kyle

• 2 weeks later...