[India] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for India competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for India should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

• 2 weeks later...

The transfer window dates given in the game related to the National Football League is unfortunately incorrect. There are no separate windows for foreign and domestic players in the recent years, I suppose. I have attached the Screenshot of the transfer date mentioned in the game along with the official circular of AIFF mentioning the transfer and registration deadline. Requesting @FM-India or any other researcherto have a look and do the needful.

Thank you 

Screenshot (41)_LI.jpg

Transfer window circular.jpg

I am not sure if I should be posting this here on in the data form but since the error is on the table sorting and so, I am posting it here.

In the below screenshot, it is mentioned that the Indian Arrows are relegated to the National Football League, they are already playing in the league and i am not sure how they can be relegated to the same league they play also, while technically Indian Arrows cannot be relegated from the league as they are the AIFF development side which is clearly mentioned below the league table. It also states that Real Kashmir FC has secured their place in the next season's National football League while they still can be mathematically relegated. There is no issue with the table but rather the news article which is wrong and hence i am confused where to post this particular issue.

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43)_LI.jpg

• SI Staff
15 hours ago, Shinyua said:

I am not sure if I should be posting this here on in the data form but since the error is on the table sorting and so, I am posting it here.

In the below screenshot, it is mentioned that the Indian Arrows are relegated to the National Football League, they are already playing in the league and i am not sure how they can be relegated to the same league they play also, while technically Indian Arrows cannot be relegated from the league as they are the AIFF development side which is clearly mentioned below the league table. It also states that Real Kashmir FC has secured their place in the next season's National football League while they still can be mathematically relegated. There is no issue with the table but rather the news article which is wrong and hence i am confused where to post this particular issue.

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43)_LI.jpg

This will be an issue for the media & news gameplay team.  Please post over in that forum.  Thanks.

• SI Staff
15 hours ago, Shinyua said:

The transfer window dates given in the game related to the National Football League is unfortunately incorrect. There are no separate windows for foreign and domestic players in the recent years, I suppose. I have attached the Screenshot of the transfer date mentioned in the game along with the official circular of AIFF mentioning the transfer and registration deadline. Requesting @FM-India or any other researcherto have a look and do the needful.

Thank you 

Screenshot (41)_LI.jpg

Transfer window circular.jpg

Thanks for this.  We received only quite recent information from our head researcher on transfer windows and there was some confusion over what was being requested unfortunately.  We have this on our radar to fix and will get it in game as soon as we possibly can.  

37 minutes ago, Dan Ormsby said:

Thanks for this.  We received only quite recent information from our head researcher on transfer windows and there was some confusion over what was being requested unfortunately.  We have this on our radar to fix and will get it in game as soon as we possibly can.  

Please do fix the transfer window issues. This always creates trouble signing players when i decide to play in India. Glad i had this noticed.
Thanks for the response. Cheers

Hello,

I have had a match scheduling issue while managing in India, I have had to play 2 games back to back (Saturday & Sunday) in the semi final of the Indian Federation Cup. I believe this to be because of my opponent participating in the Asian Confederations Cup creating a fixture clash which meant they played the second leg of their QF in the Indian Federation Cup late which lead to the game trying to cram in the 2 legged semi-final before the end date specified in the rules. I have attached screenshots of this.

B2B matches.PNG

CB fixtures.PNG

IFC Semi Final dates.PNG

33 minutes ago, TheAnto said:

Hello,

I have had a match scheduling issue while managing in India, I have had to play 2 games back to back (Saturday & Sunday) in the semi final of the Indian Federation Cup. I believe this to be because of my opponent participating in the Asian Confederations Cup creating a fixture clash which meant they played the second leg of their QF in the Indian Federation Cup late which lead to the game trying to cram in the 2 legged semi-final before the end date specified in the rules. I have attached screenshots of this.

B2B matches.PNG

CB fixtures.PNG

IFC Semi Final dates.PNG

Could you upload as save game as well? Here's how to do it: 

I league(National Football League in Game) has officially allowed 5 substitutions from 9 players on the bench to be made in the league right from the qualifiers which was held ultimately leading to the qualification Mohamedden SC. I have attached two news articles confirming the same from the biggest sports reports in the country. Requesting you to make the necessary changes 

https://khelnow.com/football/i-league-qualifiers-five-substitutions-rule#:~:text=With the five-substitutions rule,not be considered an intervention.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/i-league-qualifiers-set-to-have-5-substitution-rule/articleshow/78308529.cms

Edited by Shinyua

Two issues I've spotted on my save created after release.

Arrows got relegated after the first season. They are ineligible for relegation according to the league rules.

And the second season just whoever is top of the league after 7 games qualifies for the champions league...not the champion (me).

Then 2nd and 3rd qualified for the other Asian cup. The rules state who is top qualifies for the Asian champions league so its in line with the rules but frankly its a bloody crazy way to decide it if it is real.

1 hour ago, kiwityke said:

Two issues I've spotted on my save created after release.

Arrows got relegated after the first season. They are ineligible for relegation according to the league rules.

And the second season just whoever is top of the league after 7 games qualifies for the champions league...not the champion (me).

Then 2nd and 3rd qualified for the other Asian cup. The rules state who is top qualifies for the Asian champions league so its in line with the rules but frankly its a bloody crazy way to decide it if it is real.

Could you please upload a save that shows this issue? Thanks 

@FM-India
The squad registration date ends in 27 December and the transfer window opens on 1st January. The players who join on 1st-31st January cannot be registered till the end of that year.  Kindly change the squad registration date to 31st of Jan after the window closes

Screenshot (63).png

Edited by Shinyua

• 3 weeks later...

I have finished 2nd in both league and then the championship stage but as per the rules the winner is determined by the cumulative sum from 15 games. But currently the team that wins the 2nd group phase is being crowned champions. Is this is bug or I'm missing something?

Screenshot_20201218-010919__01.jpg

IMG_20201218_022817.jpg

IMG_20201218_022704.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed reserve teams vanishing when to take over a club?  I’m playing with an real Indian league mod from the steam workshop and every club has a reserve team until you take over someone. Game breaker for youth development

• 8 months later...