What to do here? If I'm supposed to do...

15 hours ago, Prokopije said:

First time I see this (green frame), so...? How to obtain those goals? Or it will be done on it's own? What to do? Any advice?

board.jpg

Haha so they expect you to sign only u23 players to first team with no more than 3y contracts and then sell them with profit. After that they expect success in europe :D :D. I can hear money talking. 

Edited by Pasonen

9 hours ago, FrazT said:

In my view this section in the Club Vision module is flawed and the board's expectations are completely unreasonable, particularly when there is little that you personally can do to make it happen.

Couldn't agree more, think this needs a major revamp and a huge amount of depth added. Especially when on a long term save taking a small team to the top, board expectations can become quite unreasonable and they'll express disappointment a losing tight champions league games to established teams like Barcelona. 

I know the game probably can't take this into consideration but in one save I added a league about 8 seasons in. Most of the teams and the players shown in the player search that were added were 30 years old and above. One vision the board had was to sign players for the first team under 23 years old. We'll this was almost impossible for the first 2 seasons as the scouting range was tiny and the players visible in player search were all well over 23 apart from the odd few that were nowhere near first team standard. 

It's a small gripe and probably an uncommon scenario but it just shows how board vision and expectations work well at the start of saves but after multiple seasons start to become unreasonable. 

9 hours ago, afced7 said:

I guess just keep asking the board to improve the youth facilities whenever you can. Is there any more information about how to achieve those goals when you hover over the little 'i' icons?

No, it says completely same as in main window. To maintain best youth fascilities.  I guess I'll be indeed talk with board about that or more likely switch club after two years to one a little less demanding :D

1 hour ago, Pasonen said:

Haha so they expect you to sign only u23 players to first team with no more than 3y contracts and then sell them with profit. After that they expect success in europe :D :D. I can hear money talking. 

No, they ask for minimum 3 year contracts. That part for profit is unclear, considering they have money and clearly don't need it. They give 130M transfer budget and 125M payroll per season and president provides cash injections on regular basis keeping overall balance at 250 - 150M. Although, it is hard to find players. I had some creep from some minor South American club declined to even talk about transfer cause he's worried about "living standards in Russia"... Not to mention that players from any european leagues with better reputation have 0 transfer interest, despite I'm playing Champions league (than after december Europa league) and they're located in relegation battlers or second divisions (english Championship).

9 hours ago, FrazT said:

In my view this section in the Club Vision module is flawed and the board's expectations are completely unreasonable, particularly when there is little that you personally can do to make it happen.

7 minutes ago, Rich2086 said:

Couldn't agree more, think this needs a major revamp and a huge amount of depth added. Especially when on a long term save taking a small team to the top, board expectations can become quite unreasonable and they'll express disappointment a losing tight champions league games to established teams like Barcelona. 

I know the game probably can't take this into consideration but in one save I added a league about 8 seasons in. Most of the teams and the players shown in the player search that were added were 30 years old and above. One vision the board had was to sign players for the first team under 23 years old. We'll this was almost impossible for the first 2 seasons as the scouting range was tiny and the players visible in player search were all well over 23 apart from the odd few that were nowhere near first team standard. 

It's a small gripe and probably an uncommon scenario but it just shows how board vision and expectations work well at the start of saves but after multiple seasons start to become unreasonable. 

With this I also agree. Boards are sometimes unrealistic. For example, I played in USA second division and at the end of every season board (and sometimes players) went haywire cause of "failed objective to promote club into MLS". Which is impossible to do, cause of league system.

But ok, to be clear, it's from some Timo fanmade league I found somewhere around here, so it could be not developers mistake.

19 часов назад, Prokopije сказал:

First time I see this (green frame), so...? How to obtain those goals? Or it will be done on it's own? What to do? Any advice?

board.jpg

This is about young facilities. But dont worry, board change plan every year :thup: For example Hertha Berlin has a plan to play in ChL in 'next' season, but this case delays for every next season still for me :) 
I failed some things but owner was so happy about our place for Europa League for next season so my general rating B- despite some issues

So in your way best young system just mean a PLAN. It could be delay for many years, but general intention in this way

Edited by Novem9

Yup, but still would like to know what to do, since game itself does not offer any explanation hw to obtain planned. Why not graduate with A+? :D

Also, this "sign XYZ" part should be "stick" longer. I can't (won't) sign 3-4 players every year just to make them happy. There's no need for that.